Reviews for Fall Through
Please update soon I think they should realise each other soon
loretta537 chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
i really like this story and hope you update it soon
bloodydarkangel chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
Professor sprout is described as a rather round woman with flyaway hair and dirt smudged on her face
Guest chapter 9 . 7/24/2015
It's been four years. Please update. I really want to read this PLEASE UPDATE.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/12/2015
Oh please continue this story; it's simply wonderful
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
Did ya get to the part where Harry meets Shuichi personally yet?
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Update soon! i still love this story! more!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
I'm waiting for the two to actually meet, but if it were me writing this, I'd keep them apart for a little while longer then have Kuronue and Kurama not realize the other person until the right moment. Predictable or not, it works.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
I bookmarked this so you better update when you can
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
omg ahhhhhh! just fall in love already! (but seriously great job, I love how ur taking it slow and getting all of those wonderful details in, im just upset because I cant keep reading) please post another chapter soon!
Kittens Kat chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! THANK YOU!
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
How long will it take Kurama and Kuronue to figure out about each other? Is Kuronue going to be able to learn to use his youki better? I can't wait to see his and Kurama's reactions to the toad-woman... though i feel that is an insult to toads (Naruto-series toad summons are awesome, and so it would be like an insult to them to refer to Umbridge as a toad woman...)
kirallie chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Interesting. Nice to see a crossover of these two that hasn't for some unknown reason made Harry a girl. Why do people do that and ruin a good story idea? So will Harry recognise his old friend? Guessing that since he wasn't allowed out the dementors couldn't get passed the wards to attack? Hope you continue
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
I LOVE your fic. It's so interesting I couldn't stop reading it. Few questions, is Harry/Kuronue able to scene/put out youki and reiki? If so is Kurama hiding his? One would think that with as familiar as they were with each other it would be second nature to be able to pick each other out of a crowd even subconsciously. I can't wait for Kurama and Kuronue to meet again. Update soon _ Ja.
Cookiefan571 chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
How do you plan to have Harry and him meet? Will they know each other right away? How will Harry's friends take it? Is the story dead?