Reviews for Fall Through
Did ya get to the part where Harry meets Shuichi personally yet?
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Update soon! i still love this story! more!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
I'm waiting for the two to actually meet, but if it were me writing this, I'd keep them apart for a little while longer then have Kuronue and Kurama not realize the other person until the right moment. Predictable or not, it works.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
I bookmarked this so you better update when you can
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
omg ahhhhhh! just fall in love already! (but seriously great job, I love how ur taking it slow and getting all of those wonderful details in, im just upset because I cant keep reading) please post another chapter soon!
Kittens Kat chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! THANK YOU!
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
How long will it take Kurama and Kuronue to figure out about each other? Is Kuronue going to be able to learn to use his youki better? I can't wait to see his and Kurama's reactions to the toad-woman... though i feel that is an insult to toads (Naruto-series toad summons are awesome, and so it would be like an insult to them to refer to Umbridge as a toad woman...)
kirallie chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Interesting. Nice to see a crossover of these two that hasn't for some unknown reason made Harry a girl. Why do people do that and ruin a good story idea? So will Harry recognise his old friend? Guessing that since he wasn't allowed out the dementors couldn't get passed the wards to attack? Hope you continue
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
I LOVE your fic. It's so interesting I couldn't stop reading it. Few questions, is Harry/Kuronue able to scene/put out youki and reiki? If so is Kurama hiding his? One would think that with as familiar as they were with each other it would be second nature to be able to pick each other out of a crowd even subconsciously. I can't wait for Kurama and Kuronue to meet again. Update soon _ Ja.
Cookiefan571 chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
How do you plan to have Harry and him meet? Will they know each other right away? How will Harry's friends take it? Is the story dead?
Thea Death End chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Gosh I love this story so much! Keep up the wonderful writing 'and don't forget to be awesome!'
Lord Geovanni chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
So... Is this story dead?
Harry never even realized that Kurama was at Hogwarts! And there was SO much buildup in the story too!
PCheshire chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
...are you still going to update this?
it would be nice if you will... it's a good fic... though the meeting is taking too long and Harry is kind of pathetic
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
Soo How exactly is kurama supposed to befriend harry when he is in a different house? Is harry going to create the defence club hermione bugged him into creating in the book? will the defence club name be different from dumbledore's army? and what are harry's feelings about the headmaster? Also what happened to the dementor attack that was supposed to happen that summer? who exactly threatened the durlseys when in the books they were not threatened until after fifth year? what will harry's reaction to umb****'s class be? when will harry discover the come and go room? Is this enough questions for you.? please update soon!
SelenaWolf chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
Is this ever going to be continued? I'm dying to get to the part where Kuronue and Kurama meet!