Reviews for Echos
machievelli chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Posted 4 November 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down again in June of 2012 with a virus. Then in late November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

You forgot conversation breaks again. I think from seeing it not happen in the last work I reviewed, but did in the first and this one, that it is more likely that you are writing faster than you can keep up with, and you missed them because of that. Don't take that negatively, I do the same thing. It's an editing problem more than anything else.

It's encountered, not in countered. You use the word nearly several times as in nearly hitting, but suggesting by context that both Sion and the Exile had been hit, rather than strikes being blocked.

Having Atton arrive as the Exile seems doomed is a nice plot twist, as is having him throw his lightsaber to her rather than use it to defend himself.
rosycheeks chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
well how bout i start off with thanking you for mentioning me bud. yet again another emotion and action filled story. emotion filled with what i personally see as life connections. a life saved and a life lost. compexed emotions and tension. i must say i didnt expect atton to come into the story when atton did. liked that.
SwEeT-rEgArDs chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
damn! once again you have written another ONESHOT! lmao yes of course i'm reviewing your story! like i always do! nicely done my friend...nicely done anyhoo any chance your going to be making a full story soon? cause seriously you should! oh well ill ttyl about it update your other story! lol