Reviews for Shadowed by Fame Shattered By Fear
CaciaCoon chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Ooh, please do update this soon! This is a really really good story, and I'd hate to see it left behind. Although I'm sure you're not planning on doing that, seeing your devotion to it even after forgetting to update it a few times.
pinksugarrush chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
I love the drama in this story!
Feelin SPAZTIC chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
PLEASE UPDATE!
anelyna chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
a beautiful red haired girl with dark amber eyes? ah
anelyna chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
aw poor kisa!
anelyna chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
I think this is really good and i dun want to burst your bubble, but uo and hana wouldnt leave their beloved tohru alone. but then again this is ur story :P there was somethings wrong with the italics..i got confused. but u dont need to change it, i understand them.
The Only Onigiri chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
Uh-oh! This is going to be interesting!

Please update when you can and be safe!
Have Socks. Will Travel chapter 11 . 2/1/2008
yay! That was so good! Sorry for the random review out of no where... I saw that you had updated a while ago, but I just barely got around to reading! Keep it up!

-Socks Travel
9095 chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
haha i'm worse than you V_V anyways you updated! I love momiji i really feel bad for him but that's good that he is getting a fresh start in Germany.

Arisa and Kureno are just
Sakura-Chan1345 chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
Nicce :P
HarryPotter'sgirl17 chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
Augh! Evil cliffhanger, right when Kyo makes his decision! Update, update!
30 Seconds to YOUR MOM chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
Yay! You updated!

Well, it seems like Momiji is gonna move on, which is good.

And, suprisingly, I kinda...KINDA...feel bad for Kagura...

I hope you update soong because I want Kyo to hurry and talk with Tohru! ...or whatever it is he plans to do. Idk.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/19/2008
Don't worry, at least you updated.

This is still really good. I'm glad that you decided to toss in a few more characters this time, even though your main focus is on the Tohru/Kyo/Kagura issue.

I'm actually sad that this is going to end soon. I mean, with such a great plotline and everything, this can go on forever. Also since this plotline has such potential, I feel that you haven't been strectching the idea to its limit. There's so much more areas that could be explored.

But I guess I won't start a whole lecture on it. However, there is one thing that you should watch out for. The sense of time. It just seems like that Tohru is graduating all of a sudden, and I'm like "What the heck? Already?"

This is good though. Continue. And update faster.
happy kitty chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Kya! I'm in love with this story already!
Matistama chapter 11 . 1/19/2008
I love you! please write more! *hugs*