Reviews for Blood of an Alchemist
NotCharlie chapter 9 . 8/7
I like the idea of fatherly Alucard. I was also wondering if it would make more sense for Edward to have a German accent since a Amestris is the other worlds version of Germany?
Anyway, I love the story so far!
the kid chapter 9 . 3/11
A fatherly connection would be nice. There's no better poster child for "bad childhood" than Alucard, so I think while telling Ed that he read his mind would lead to a bit of nasty angst for a bit, there's no denying Alucard is one of the only people in Hellsing besides Integra that understands. Oh yeah, and Seras. Hehe.

Besides, wouldn't Alucard kind of see a bit of himself in Edward?

BTW, what's up with that whole prodigy bit? Have his powers become more potent via his journey through the gate? I am interested to hear more. :)
lillan-chan94 chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
I love your story!

I would say a little bit of both. If you ever decide to continue the story. :)
SuperSOULEATERLOVER chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Can it be yaoi Alucard? *wink wink*
Guest chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
Fatherly yet possessive.
Nikkirose and PhantomhiveQueen chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
this imine alucard plz
Sakutara Pheonix chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
I think it should be Fatherly Alucard towards Ed for the most part but a bit of overprotectiveness/borderline MINE, If you watched the last episodes of Hellsing Ultimate, he has emotions besides anger and amusement. He can do this. Please, Please, Please continue! This is awesome!
1deadpool101 chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
please keep writting
NightBringer325 chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
I personally think Alucard would make Ed into the perfect opponent to fight and finally kill him as he flat out said Ed was the perfect example of human kind. Please please return to this story it has great potential.
Kami chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I realize you haven't been on for one reason or have lives and such and I understand point is this fanfic is way it's set up for a crossover is genius and is one of the best I've don't do like so many others and not finish the beginnings of a great story.I personally think Alucard should view Ed as a prized/blue ribbon pooch.A pet not a lover but also a bit like a son like most people view pets as children
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Mine vampire
Grava chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
both, fatherly in private and more possessive in public
liz chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
definently the realy posesive MINE
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Can you make the chapters longer, and get a pre-reader?
We don't really care where he got his pocket knife, either.