Reviews for Attraction
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I want more Eriol Tomoyo luvin' from you. Lol methinks you are the best eriol/tomoyo writer ever! But well you havent written in a long time here but a girl could hope. *sighs*
RiverLake chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
AWWWWWW...SOO cute laaaa... :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
please make more ET
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
That was one of the best, if not the best, TomoyoxEriol fanfiction I have ever read. I just loved the sorcerer traditions parts!
kazorashi chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
You have the best disclaimer ever. And the best way to end a lime. With Eriol's last quote. Very sneaky.
Kokimurasaki chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I really enjoyed the pacing of this oneshot, even though it sped up right after the graduation sequence. I did find it hard to believe that Sonomi would give her blessings so freely and quickly, but I am chalking it up to Eriol's charisma and a bit of magic. Sweet and mature premise for the story, and definitely within character (in their older forms). Wish there was more to read, but the author's note explains all. sigh Lucky To-mo-yo!
mindset chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
SO good. XD
tangerinelove chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
nice...very nice. _
DemonAngelGirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
yeah for magical courtships!
lilyland10177 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
so i came back...still think its amazing
MS chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Wow! Seriously, wow! This has so many elements that it just made me laugh how it could have a hilarious comment in one sentence and bring out brevity on the next. That's something that not many can accomplish and you were able to do so. Also, the lime was good and wonderfully executed. You have a wonderful beta since what she says is completely true. I would like to see more oneshots from you, so I'll be expecting them. MS.
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
That was rather deeper than I expected. Nicely done.
hushedthoughts chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
super hot and sexy! i loved how she was confused... one minute she was happily singing the next minute she was engaged! lol she didn't know what hit her! lol loved it!
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
hehe kawaii! kawaii! i really love tomoyoanderiol pairings!
Youselessnawledge chapter 1 . 7/25/2007