Reviews for Comic Relief
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Great Job! I've also gotten this email once from a friend and now that I've read your story it's hilarious!

I'll post my comical name: Snooty Picklebutt
UnPlain Jane chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This is funny. Pure humor, and that funny e-mail my cousin sent me. I'm Atsnickle Andippen Aybutt. My cousin is Cugoober Infarkle Mychunks. Laughs comming out of my eyeballs.
Caramelchan chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Hahaha I'm Dorfus Chucklebutt. Awesome!
AFreakInside chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Hehe I'm Crusty Farklebutt P This was really cute ] But you forgot someone! Doombah Dippinsquirt (Bobby Dawson)!
LeanzaLestrange chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
mine is Toosti FeatherHump. lmao. i love this story. i think that Sloopy BattyFlippin is Ecklie? am i right? lol. great story i am glad i got a good laugh while i was sick.
Jennifer Wentworth chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Please tell me who Sloppy Battyflippin is I tried but i cant figure it out and i love C.S.I. nd have read captian underpants so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME
xbluxmoonx chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
hahahahah, that's so funny! teehee. _ great story! lol
geek'd chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
that's too funny! i'm Boobie Frickenbrains.
Polly chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
That was so funny,I'm Dipsy Chuckletush,is Sloppy Battyflippin Ecklie)
Szmandagrl69 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Lol. OMG I loved that it got a laugh out of me. I loved their names. Cool way to make people giggle. Thanks for the laugh.

My name was Snooth Frickenbutt btw. _
SassySasha19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Haha, that was really cute. I'm Dorfus Dippinbiscuts...that's too funny. Good job.
Salena chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
LOL! I'm Boobie Dippinsprinkles!
Dani Blues chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
LOL that was great. Mine is Tootsie Gizzard-Butt :P
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
*falls on floor laughing* I got that email from my, I'm a 'Dinky Pickleboob'! loL!
Manic-Cheese-Fairy chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
that means i'm sloopy dippinboob... huh...interesting... well i found it quite funny lol