Reviews for What Came Through The Wormhole: A Crossover
L.E.N.E.X chapter 1 . 7/5/2011

I was thinking along the lines that they would use one of Mokona special abilities to pull the feather out via her varying levels of suction. (Mokona used this back in Piffle to get Sakura's feather back from Kyle).

Other than Fai using magic when he probably might not have otherwise... THAT WAS TOTALLY FLIPPING AWESOME! And POOR FAI! I wanted to comfort him. Geez...

Poor Syaoran he probably really wanted one of those Tricorders (or maybe he bought/stole one anyways) haha!

GREAT GREAT GREAT! Job blending these two! You did an awesome job! I just loved it!
InkWave chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I loved this story. I was following it from the TRC fandom, but the story was so good that I ended up reading it out loud to my parents who know nothing about TRC but do know about Star Trek, the federation, and vaguely deep space 9.

The writing was so vivid that you didn't need to know more. The story was also just hilarious on so many levels.
Eriisu-April chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This is too awesome for words. And no, I saw no problem with the narration at all. You did it from a non-magical, non-clamp side of things, and it worked. (besides, DS9 didn't always explain how such-and-such escaped, either)
APatchOfSunlight chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Bwahhahaha. Excellent. You worked this so well. My mind boggles at the melding of these two fandoms.
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Sheer genius, love it.
DS9chick chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I LOVED your story! I'm a huge DS9/ Tsubasa fan, and I think you did a great job! You captured everyone so perfectly. Two thumbs up, five stars, all that crap. keep it up!

Yushi-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
you have now placed yourself firmly in my "Favorite Authors" list. Throughout this fic, I found myself giggling for no reason at all, and randomly bouncing up and down with glee. And I'm not even that familiar with Deep Space Nine!

I love you.

'Nuff said!
Shkira chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
AWESOME story. I have very limited knowledge of the Star Trek universe and NONE about those characters, but it didn't prove really necessary. And you treated the TRC crew very in character as well, especially given the circumstances. Your writing's also very good, grammtically and what not. Overall your story was entertaining and a treat to read! _
soji chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
“And what manner of life form are you?”
Ppleater chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Nice, I don't watch star trek much, but my mom loves it, so I read this. Turns out it was really good!
lady.grae chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. As an avid Star Trek fan myself, I think you showed how the different characters would react to the TRC crew quite well.
Leopardus Pardalis chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I bookmarked this a while ago to read once I caught up with Tsubasa. It's definitely worth the wait. The characters were very well done, and it had all the good elements of a crossover without being overdone. I enjoyed it imensely.
Taikonderoga chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I'm not too keen on RL-ish crossovers with Tsubasa, but this was so well done, I might have to rethink my previous opinion of them. Thank you so much for this! You captured the DS9 characters perfectly! I think they really would have reacted in just that same way to the Tsubasa gang popping into the station. XD
CelestialMoonDragon chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
This is awesome! I haven't seen Deep Space ( (although, I have seen The Original Series and The Next Generation), but I plan on it. this story is funny and exiting! It makes me want to see if you have anymore stories! fav!
shinealightonme chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
This story is brilliant. I've only recently gotten into DS9 (on season four currently), so I was delighted to find this unconventional little crossover. Your portrayals of the characters is wonderful, so much so that I could actually hear the DS9 characters' voices in my head as I read this - a rare occurance for me, anyway, but it just felt like the dialogue they really would have said. The story kept me laughing throughout, especially at the thought of Garak and Fai every meeting and having a conversation (Actually, that's about a scary as it is funny; too bad the scene was not included in this story...wink wink nudge nudge say no more). And the line about threatening "magical vampire pirate" is the funniest thing I've heard in days.

In short, I loved it, and if you write another ds9 fic I will name my firstborn child after you D