Reviews for Running Away
luft chapter 29 . 3/16/2010
sweet )
aninom chapter 29 . 10/21/2009
This was a amazing story:) I'm sad to see it end but was a great journey and I thank you for it:) it have a bit of everything, angst, humor, sweetness, and the best of all a happy end for Griss and Sara with their sons, of course :D
Cosmic Fool chapter 29 . 2/4/2008
Fantastic!

It's so great to read a fic that portays pregnancy and early childhood realistically. So often its just myths and half-truths, and child developement all over the place. You've done an awesome job (I assume you have experienced being a parent at least once, or you have fantastic research skills).

Sara's fear of a caesarian was almost identical to my fear when I had mine. Well done at capturing the whole motherhood mentality.
tiana3826 chapter 29 . 1/2/2008
AMAZING! I just read the entire thing without hardly stopping! I can't count how many times I smiled, and a few a came close to crying! Really an excellent story! Thanks so much for it ]
Shannon chapter 29 . 12/7/2007
What a fantastic story!

It kept me interested fom chapeter one until the end ( chapter 29). You are a terrific writer. A wonderful story. I look forward to your future stories.
toothchick chapter 29 . 11/11/2007
I just re-read this entire story, and I loved it even more the second time!

Very well done.

It took me a while to find it again, but it's now on my favorites list! :)
LoLo-Fox chapter 29 . 9/12/2007
Great story. Loved it.

You did a great job.
lamcsi chapter 29 . 9/2/2007
I'm sad this journey is over, too. I just wanted you to know that I have really enjoyed this story and hope that you start a new one soon.
meester chapter 29 . 9/1/2007
This was so cute. Great story!
hoarder chapter 29 . 9/1/2007
that was unbelievably cute!

I can't believe its over!

*tear*

I don't think I've ever said 'aaw' that many times.

Lol at the 'engrossed' stuff. my little cousin does that with words, its so sweet.

Thank you for an awesome story!

-LOVE-

Rosie
Kristafied chapter 29 . 8/31/2007
This is sweet, and lovely. I really like the idea of Munsch and Sara being friends - totally believable.
fnfnztri chapter 29 . 8/31/2007
What a wonderful ending for a wonderful story. Great job.
TDCSI chapter 29 . 8/31/2007
Alright, lets all say it together...aw. I'm sad to see it end, it was a great ride.

Now, for the next one.
run4cover chapter 29 . 8/31/2007
That was a perfect end for a perfect story. I enjoyed this story from the very first chapter on and I'm definetly a little bit sad, too that it's over now. I think I'm going to reread this story completely when I find the time. Well done.
The Smoose chapter 29 . 8/31/2007
This has been an amazing fic! Just so you know, this is one of my favorite fics and as soon as I get back from walking the dog I plan to read it all over again! Thank you for bringing this into the world!