Reviews for Responsibilities
Guest chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
This is really STOOPID
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
What part of mortal enmies was better and you made your choice was the plain truth. what you came up with is something a girl would write NOT a guy.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
Emily and Sams story is not the Same as Jake and Bella. Bella is a selfish asshole afarid to live. Unable to accept the risk that is life. She wants it all her wants to be able to not have to take a chance. Jake might leave, might imprint might love someone else. The corpse will never do that. Dedward might treat her like a pet. A poor dumb pet that shits and pisses on the floor but Bellas life will be the same. Dedward will never leave. she will not have to get old or worry bout life. Thats what Bella wants. Jake just wants to live.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
uhg this is just awfull. why bother writing a rehash of the ssame old crap. Must be hard to copy other stories and try and pass it off as yours.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Who just a rehash of the same old crap. Nothing original, nothing unique or fresh and its written like a dick and jane readers. What is the point?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Leave Bellas stupid pathetic ass to the leech. she is a piece of shit anyway. Jake could find someone better in a whorehouse.
youxdontxneedxhim chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
I love Jacob I hate EDWARD he was so boring in the movie
I-Love-PAD.FOOT-Way-MORE chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
i love it!
phantomphan2000 chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
Wow, I actually read this entire story in one sitting... and I loved it.

I've noticed this story hasn't been updated in over two years. I hope you will continue writing it because it's better than most of the Jacob/Bella stories I've come across.

Favorited, of course.

ppopine chapter 11 . 4/1/2010
WOW! It was pretty good! Please continue the story!
MamiMia chapter 11 . 12/3/2009

I want him to win!
Katyy Lee chapter 11 . 11/23/2008
I really like where this story is going!

I cant wait to read it when your finished!
MrsTaylorLautner20 chapter 11 . 10/19/2008