Reviews for Shards of Abyss
afisher112 chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
I like the concept of the story it is vary well wrighten i am a big fan of both dark angle and harry potter and so far i think your blending them together vary well. I also like the fact that your focasing the story on ginny instead of harry.
Anon chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
I absolutely love this story. It is interesting and the characters are well written.

I am not sure if you are planning to make Jake a transgenic or not, but I think it would provide a great opportunity if he were just an ordinary guy whose brother was killed by a transgenic (ie killed by 'Manticore') and he learned about the organization that way. The potential explosiveness should he find out that Ginny is tied to the same people who killed his brother would make a great plot device as the information unravels. I think that rather than long lost family reuniting, there is more potential for complex Ginny-Jake interactions if there is this tragic connection. But whatever you do, I hope you continue this story as it is really intriguing.

Please update this story!
Reader chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
I was pleasantly surprised when I stumbled upon this story. It was very well written with good character and plot development. I like that you chose not to use the "main" transgenics and that your story is focusing on more HP minor characters because when that happens the stories often seem cliche. Instead, your story is quite refreshing and intriguing. It is the best Harry Potter/Dark Angel crossover that I have read so far. I truly hope that you have not abandoned this story and that you intend to finish it. I think that the use of the transgenic military training and ingenuity could prove invaluable in the war against Voldemort and I would love to see where you can go with this idea. Please keep up the great work and update this lovely story.
Amber chapter 11 . 6/25/2010
I love the idea of this fic vary original, would love to see more
BlueAngel137 chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
So happy to see an update of this story! :-) As always it was well written, and the suspense had me on the edge of my chair.

I'm looking forward to your next update.

Taeniaea chapter 10 . 8/23/2008
great story
AngelKat7 chapter 10 . 3/25/2008
Please update really really soon
Silverblade219 chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
Hey, sorry I did review sooner, life kind of took away all my free time...

I love this story, though there are a few things I'm confused about.

-How much does the Weasleys know about Ginny? I mean, they know that she isn't their biological sister/daughter, right?

-Is Jake somehow connect to Manticore as well, or is the link that Ginny is picking up from the fact that they are both from America (even if Ginny doesn't really know that yet...)

-Why did Emma's sister get the Dementor Kiss? Wouldn't that be enough reason for Dumbledore to kick out the Dementors without Fudge being able to potest too much?

-...I forgot the other question I was going to ask...

I like how you are writing this version in more of a riddly tone then the original version. Great symbolism for how little Ginny knows about herself.

Please update as soon as possible :-)
BlueAngel137 chapter 10 . 7/17/2007
THANKS for another awesome chapter. Great work!

Touch of the Wind chapter 10 . 7/9/2007

TOTW- She didnt take a short cut! Will she run into professor lupin?

BOTM- I think that Zack or Zane should give her some of those tablets beginning with T, (i cant remeber the name of it right now) i love the flashbacks! Makes it seem more real to Ginny that this was something she needs to understand.

Update soon!
shea chapter 9 . 7/2/2007
Love this chapter update soon. Best story ever read.
Touch of the Wind chapter 9 . 7/2/2007
Its us!

BOTM: Awesome i liked it, im glad Zack will have a bigger role this time around, what about Zane?

TOTW: Yeah Zane rocks, how involved is Hermione going to be? She can't find out, she can't, she's a mere human, Ginny is not, she should be able to outwit her. Sorry going through a Hermione hating stage.

chels chapter 9 . 7/1/2007
BlueAngel137 chapter 9 . 7/1/2007
Great to hear that you intend to update next week :). I'm still really curious about Jake. And you're sure he's not an X5? I felt for poor Ginny, wonder how Madam Pomfrey reacts and if she's able to help. Great descriptions of Ginny's weakness and how sick she feels. And as always I loved their banter. Can't wait for more.

shea chapter 8 . 6/10/2007
when are you going to update agian? i love your story but i want to read more but cant until you update.