Reviews for Retribution
drdeth2000 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Interesting story, I would love to see another chapter or a sequel dealing with Bond arriving in Sunnydale.
Vashti chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Ooooh! The ending totally makes it! And here I thought I was enjoying the story a it was. Little did I know... :D
Dravenuk chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Wonderful stuff. Great characterisation, dialogue and one heck of a nifty little plot. Loved the end reveal. I'd so love to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
INTERESTING BLEND OF CHARACTERS AND STORYLINES.
I'mSexyAndYouKnowItGlitch chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
WO
Unitarian Jihadist chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Very well written, and the timeline is just about right.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Except that (until the end) I was seeing the old (Sean Connery) M, this was good. Ever consider expanding it? I'd love to see Bond interrogating Giles, ignoring Xander, and bedding Buffy (you _know_ Connery would do it :-). As well as his encounter with Angelus.

But even if you don't, thanks for the story.

Tom A.
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Wow. Deep. Very interesting, and fitting. I like it. Is there going to be a sequel where Bond gets involved in the SD nightlife or something?

Thanks for writing,

Kin
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Oh I definitely liked this. Interesting crossovers. Very interesting too with the novels, James is writing. Could you do a sequel. I would kinda like to see what happens when Rupert Giles meets Commander James Bond. That proposes so many ideas? Best yet, what does James find when he discovers a former British Museum Librarian in Sunnydale, California. Whew! Cool. Vamps, werewolves, witches...a cauldron anyone? LOL.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Brilliant. freaking brilliant. wicked plot, brilliant flow. just a really great read. This was great. Loved the last bit turn with the wish demon. That was great. This really should get a follow up. again brilliant work. kick ass read.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
excellent
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Wicked idea for a fic. I enjoyed it greatly; the kicker at the end was my fav - M a vengence demon, that definatly came out of left field.
DNelson chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I don't know much about Ian Flemming, but I think 17F would be proud.
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
what, the end? And after such a great start too!
Ragnhild chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Great story. Hope to hear some more.