Reviews for Bereft
KIYU ISHIKAWA chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
why?!why have you done this!?Why would you make this...DEPRESSING fanfic?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Solomon sad!
elfqueen13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Kawaii! And depressing. And Sesshy showing he really does love InuYasha. I mean, he could have killed him dozens of times. But. He. Didn't!
Tati Luvs sesshy chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
So KAWAII it was sad very much sad. We all know sesshomaru hates hanyous, I was in tears when he said she won't wake up and people are to scared to do anything for or with him I can only imagine how much hurt he is in. I mean he was willing to catch live food for her nonetheless a healer and what really got me is when he said that he was very hungry then to change the subject he said things about his new red ball and him wanting her to see his new moves. I wonder what was going on in the oh so mighty and arrogant Lord of the western land's mind at the time I hope he treats poor little inuyasha-Chan right. I WOULD LOVE FOR U TO DO MORE CHAPPIES IT WOULDN'T HURT ... LOVE THE STORY 3 Tati Luvs sesshy... I ment to put inu also .0.0.
Althea M chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
So sad...

AM
imaginationpuppy18 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Okay I was close to tears on this. T_T

He was so cute when he was little.
fluffily chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Aw. :( SO KAWAII. I love it, you wrote it well.
AdidasRed chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
aww...sad but cute too...
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
So very touching! I kind of wish it were longer so I could see more, but I'd be too sad seeing how Sesshomaru doesn't like him. Maybe if we got to hear Inuyasha's thoughts as a grown up too, it'd be all right!
Andriel Isilien chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Big AW! and *tears*... I luv your style.
InuGoddess715 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Sad, but well-done. Poor little guy.
adrielan chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
so cute. but i thought she was killed by demons. i guess everyone has their own version. But it was a bit hard to understand though and i think i got it. someone thinks Sesshy is an angel? the world has come to an end. 0_o