Reviews for Something Better Than This
lovetaker101 chapter 8 . 2/23/2007
Aww,happy ending! I loved this story. You did a fantastic job. Eric cracked me up in this chapter. "Mom! Don't encourage them!" Haha, wonderful. Great job! I hope you write more stories.
The-Raven-Girl chapter 8 . 2/23/2007
That was one great story!
kezztip chapter 8 . 2/21/2007
My congratulations on a very well written story, Ultrawoman. Particularly liked the part where Kelso thought Hyde and Jackie kissing was the ultimate prank on him. Excellent characterisation and good build up of their feelings for each other. You are really coming along!
XXspuffster101XX chapter 8 . 2/20/2007
ya know, I've never read any T7S fanfics before...but I did like this one...I always thought that Jackie and Hyde were perfect for each other...sorta the reason I stopped watching it in the end when they started getting rid of all the original characters and had these two apart...heh...but yeah...good work and I'm looking forward to more J/H fics from ya...keep it up

_

MONICA
SassySasha19 chapter 8 . 2/20/2007
Aw, great ending to an awesome story. I loved Eric's mini freak out, totally in character. You actually made me feel a bit sorry for Kelso, I'm impressed, hehe. Yay for Jackie/Hyde fluff, nice job.
etFated chapter 8 . 2/19/2007
Loved the update! Sad it is over, but it was a great story! I hope to see another story of yours out soon!
allienicole16 chapter 8 . 2/19/2007
Ah just a great story. Loved it! Cant believe it's over but yea you're right about it becoming season 5. You ended it in a perfect way and i loved it. Great job!
Zenkindoflove chapter 8 . 2/19/2007
Aw, this was a wonderful way to end this story. I loved how Kitty and Red thought it was a perfectly normal thing, and of course Eric disagreed. I hope to be reading some more of your stories soon.
Casper1990 chapter 8 . 2/19/2007
*sniff*

I am so sad that this story is now over. The final lines reminded me of the closing moments of Great Expectations but this had me feeling a lot more choked up. And you know why? Because your writing has made the progression of Jackie and Hyde result in the only possible outcome - making out on the couch. D Every other character had the perfect reaction and Eric's flustered state was too entertaining for words.

And poor Kelso... as much of a dick as he was to Jackie, I can't help but feel sorry for him. But that doesn't stop me from loving Jackie and Hyde any less, because the way you have written them in this story is one of my favourites.

I really hope you write more. :)
The-Raven-Girl chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
ahh! I cant wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Angie chapter 7 . 2/12/2007
Wonderful chapter.
etFated chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
Great update! I can't wait for you to update more! That was amazing!
lovetaker101 chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
Haha, I love prank day. Yay they're finally together! I can't wait for the next chapter!
allienicole16 chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
AH finally. that was a great way to bring them together awesome job!
Casper1990 chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
Oh, this was so perfect!

First off, I loved the Prank Day episode. Secondly, this juxtaposition of Hyde with Fez and Jackie with Donna provided some good comedy (e.g. Hyde's flustered state at denying his feelings for Jackie, and Jackie ignoring Donna's advice just to take things slows with Hyde)

Then their meetin gin the driveway was so perfect as their paths literally collided and the rest, as they say, is a great make out session.

But poor Kelso... he thinks it is all a prank. :(
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »