Reviews for Chocolate Cupcakes
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Aww...KAWAII! Is it over? I hope not!
KiraDN chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
That's cute... -_-
CLAMP's awesome! Tho I don't usually read them... *laughs nervously* I think it's real sweet.
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
AWW!KAWAII!UPDATE SOON!
ee970 chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Oh, that's really cute! There's not enough RxR out there, I think... probably because its so hard to fit in in canon. You've sidestepped all that pretty neatly... kudos. Good stuff.
Kit Cat 3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Ahhh the adorable mind altering powers of Clamp, They did me in too! Very kawaii . My baby was so adorable.
Sugomi chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Awwwwww... Kawaii! .

"It was a slightly crushed chocolate cupcake, unmarked except for a wobbly heart drawn in white frosting on top. " That was SOOOOOOOOO kute I thought I was gonna cry my eyes out! *wobbly lip* I really like this fic, even if it's short. ) Keep up with these KYOOOOOOOTIIEE fics! . *peace sign*
Dark Waters chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Oh my god that was so cute! Truth being said I was getting tired of Ranma/Ryoga fics but yours was a refreshing change from the angsty ones :)
Keiko chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Kyute. Real kyute.
nakiko chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
ryoga and ranma! yayy! they'd make such a cute couple,i'm glad to find a good shonen ai with no akane in sight!
Celestial Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Awwww...how cute..._
Famirad chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
Very cute! _ Good style, especially for a first fic. Nice how Genma was such a lazy twit, "letting" Ranma sleep late. There's not enough shounen-ai fics in the Ranma 1/2 catagory! *rants and raves for a few minutes, and then glomps onto the author's leg* Write more!
Lizmun chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
gush gush! Wai wai! Eeeeeee! (sorry.. just thought it was too kyute! Keep up the kyute work!) KAWAIIII!
Chibikat the Canuck chapter 1 . 6/27/2001