Reviews for Some Things Never Change
Sunny chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Interesting- Waiting for more. When will someone notice the engagement ring on her hand?
bravesfan21 chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
I really like this story! Are you planning on finishing it?
SnitchCatcher chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
When does booth find out about brennan being engaged? oh the drama! And what happened to cause her to leave? This is too good! Please update ASAP!
tracgyrl chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
what the heck happened!
Rockerbaby423 chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
great job! this story really kind of sucks you in, definatly on my most anticipated list! please update soon!
Ronata chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
wow this story is amazing, i'm completely hooked, please update soon!
azarathangel chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
i'm all for the romantic sunset rides and hayloft sex, lol. great story so far, can't believe i'm only now reading it, hurry up and update soon! hehe -Ash
lovelycarose chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Please more, I need my Booth/Bones fix.

I missed last night's episode so I'm all mixed up. If you have any sort of Booth/Bones related moments to tell me I'd appreciate it!

~ Ems
ariz33 chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Very nice chapter! I can't wait to read all that is going to happen between Booth and Bones. You portray both very well, like they would be on the show. Keep up the great work!
jaed621 chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
You know they are in such a painful place in this chapter that it made me sad to read it which is really a big compliment to you because that means I was really involved, emotionally invested. It's hard to have all these bad feelings between them and to think after all this time they aren't together and have hurt one another so badly. The story itself is really good though, I like the horses, the prewedding hustle and the way that they are all written. I really look forward to the next chapter. Great job, please, keep writing.
BonesDBchippie chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
OMG! YOU'RE definitely ON to something HERE! I'M HOOKED! If for nothing more than the "romanic sunset rides and hayloft sex"! WooHoo! SERIOUSLY this is MOST certainly the beginning of a GREAT ff! Keep up the wonderful writing! CAN'T wait for NEXT chapter!

~G :D
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
VERY INTERESTING [insert air quotes] beginning! You've got me, I'm all eyes! I'm heading to chapter 2 NOW !

~G :D
Cause You Pain chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Oh. Very good so far! I have to know what happened between BB! So I will definitely be along for the ride on this one. Well, that and I will have my eye out for this possible hayloft sex. ;)
Serendipity73 chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
GREAT story so far! Please tell me you are going to continue and soon... right?
Princess.Nessa.of.Mirkwood chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Yay! Another chapter, loved it. I cannot wait to see what all the fuss is for (and am also very excited about them making up as well). Give us more please! Can't wait for the next update... Nessa :)