Reviews for Cabalistic
SilverWingDragon151 chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
How I missed this when I raided your stories a while back, I do not know. But I'm very happy that I found it and read it, because... this was really brilliant! I loved it, amazing, like all of your other stories! Amazingly written, keep such things up! C:
MokaSooN chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
This story is by far, the best soriku I ever read c: the endibg, well the moment he woke up, broke the magic moment down, but the last lines of the story covered that up.

THANKS FOR MAKING MY INNER FANGIRLISM HAPPY OWO
Sora4KingdomHearts chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
...Oh my gosh. I absolutely LOVED how it ended! Greatt story:)
VampyricDemonHobo chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
That was quite... interesting... Wasn't expecting taht kind of ending. Great story btw. Really interesting! i 3 riku in ur fan fics. -' I'm such a fangirl...
singingstars chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Hm. Interesting. Aerith seems different though...
Innocent KH chapter 11 . 6/25/2008
ok my heart is beating extremly hard right now and everything in da story is just so amazingly amazing.

the idea of traverse town being "wont serve sora rait"? and the house riso being as in RikuSora (i still cant belive i didnt figure it out...man i was upset at that time...it was RIGHT infornt of me da whole time...i knew the chapter was Riso but i neva thought of it as the house u know? lol...was really frusutrated hmph...lol)? man i was going crazy! u sereuosly are a bundles of ideas...creative scary lovely ideas .

u really shoulde make a sequal to this story. it would be good am sure coz this was extremly good and kept my heart racing nearly throguhtout (the basement parts especially...oh oh oh AND THE GUN PART! man i really thought one of them might die back then...glad no one did in the end..well except for Aerith but let's just forget that u know? lol .)

so anyways great story..hope u update ur other ones (ie unwritten, incubus etc lol) and ready to read any of ur new creative ideas with a new story (hopefully) lol
i-am-mai chapter 11 . 2/26/2008
i just finshed this story and i want to say nice job

but, question:

I dont understand the ending...so are sora and riku gonna be alright?...im so confused,

other than my slight confusion great job i really enjoyed this story you are a great writer
Sorakun4ever chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
awed,twisted story,compleks but I just love
NeuroticSeduction chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
OMG I LOVE IT! THAT WAS THE BEST ENDING EVER! Hmm...you should rewrite this as original too... I think it would make a good movie, too... jesus, you're gonna be FAMOUS! You could redo MOST of your fics and this is NO exception! /

NeuroticSeduction chapter 10 . 12/10/2007
This fic makes me furrow my brow a lot. Like "hm" xD I have great expectations for the ending! -crosses fingers-

NeuroticSeduction chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
O...suspiciousness in the basementness... Maybe its Maleficent! lol xD or..heartless? Hm... I wonder what is shreading ppls!

NeuroticSeduction chapter 8 . 12/10/2007
It seems their relationship has been moving sorta fast, huh? oo Well, I suppose it was meant to be that way!

NeuroticSeduction chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
This is givng me a slight feel of the fic, 'Chaos' by Staryday. Check it out and I'm sure you'll spot the similarities. But...I'm wanting to see some Fanti-Sora (lol) molesting Riku action. Me and my eff fetishes. lmao

NeuroticSeduction chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
I suspected that was going to happen for awhile. i figured it would have been blood, but who's? Maybe Aeriths. Afterall, she did mysteriously 'leave town' for awhile, right? Yep. But O-M-G I LOVE the Riso thing. A few paragraphs before it was stated what it really meant, I figured it out and then I was like, "BOO-YAH!" lol XD Keep on creating.

NeuroticSeduction chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
I betcha one is Xemnas and one is either Ansem (not 'the wise', obviously) or Xehanort. The whole story for them is so screwed up, I'm sure their characters could be played this way. -firm nod- I can definately(woah, sp?) see that. :3