Reviews for Strange Worlds
ShinouXDaikenja chapter 6 . 5/31
I wish you would update
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
You really cracked me up so much that I smashed my head onto my bed board which cause me fall headfirst onto hard floor while everything fell on top of can image what I would had looked like. You would prolly give the same reaction such as my roommate come charging in, as if I was in sort of danger
...3 in the morning...(protective much eh?) then laugh his head off at my oddly position. What a great way to start up the weekend eh? Lol
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Why is everyone. Using the word inconspicuous today it's ridiculous!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Lynn1962302260 chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
What happened to the rest of the storie?
Lynn1962302260 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Lol. They should have noticed that Yuri is a demon by now.
Lynn1962302260 chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Lol. Usually I don't like the tie up, untie, repeat thing but it's kinda funny how you made it to where Ed has kept his cool with Yuri.
madderthenahatter chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
I love this I wish there was more
PiWrite chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
heyyy broooo
nice. keyboard banging is the best ;)
Evilgasm chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
I really liked the way you... bound... Edward's abilities inorder to not break the natural flow of Kyo Kara Maoh. Your story was also starting to develop a really good plot twist and it seemed to be following a coordinated beginning and middle. That being said I have to give at least one bit of criticism. It is purely opinion based but I always thought Edward's temperament would have made him a lot more impatient with the constantly being imprisoned or immobilized and quite frankly I was expecting a classic Edward spaz attack half way through.
Evilgasm chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Just to let you know I've only read as far as your authors rant at the beginning of the first chapter and I love it already. I'll give a real review as soon as I've read the story I promise. I just had to leave an individual review for that win rant.
suzymagic chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
When you going to finish this story?
animegirl457 chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
please please please please please please pretty please make another one pretty please
STAR-'FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST FAN chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
LOL He used Mustang...lmao...of all the names he chose Roy?...Lmao...Ur story freakin rocks out loud!roflmao
zutarababe chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
hahaha thts actually kinda cool.

u usually get like

nmhjxcddfmcddm n it doesnt even make sense!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »