Reviews for Literally In Hell With: Draco Malfoy
YearofDragons chapter 13 . 2/21
Great plot!
Akuma3039 chapter 13 . 9/15/2016
The first story I read from you was in hell with Draco Malfoy, and I thought this was the sequel before I actually read it, and I'm glad I did. Thank you for the amazing stories.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/20/2015
With some editing, and a little more at the end, this would be a great story. Your grammar issues are distracting and really should be fixed before posting. When you finish writing, you should leave it alone and ignore it for a few days then (see proper use of then) read it and edit it.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
You need to learn the correct use of then and than. Then is a moment in time...I went to school and then to work. Than is a comparison...I'd rather go to school than work. Threw vs through isn't working for you either. Threw is an action (verb)...I threw the ball. Through is what you needed here mostly...the sun shone through the clouds.

And shit?! Really...shit? I know it's hell but that much shit?
Momkey627 chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
Oh wow. That was amazing, and sad, but lovely all at the same time.
fuckfanfictiondotnet chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
Original, funny and (when no one's being tortured) cute; good job!
tigy chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Dear Stella, I would like to ask you for permission to translate this very interesting story in Slovak language. Thank you very much in advance.
The QAS chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Nice. That last few lies were cute.

Horror/Humor. Huh. And odd combination. It can be its own sub-genre. Good job so far.
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
DONT GO INTO THE LIGHT! Sweet story totally love it!
HushHush0987 chapter 13 . 4/21/2011
That was really good! Parts were quite funny and it was well written. The ending was good as is your writing style.

Keep writing,

Draco's Veela Mate

P.S. I'm done with formalities, *sing-song voice* Your Story Was Awesomeeeee! :D (;
roxie danielle malfoy chapter 13 . 11/10/2010
HAHAHA! Its a very amusing story! Love the originality of the entire plot. Im assuming that Hermione went to heaven after she got annihilated since she sacrificed herself for Draco? Then eventually, Draco met Hermione again because she is there to bring him to heaven as well because he finally managed to rid himself of the guilt he felt?

I know you are no longer writing fanfiction anymore so i have no idea if you will read this but nevertheless, i really needed to review to say this.

Amazing story )

-roxie-
kiera-sama chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
this story was awesome. i loved it.
pobrediabla chapter 13 . 4/14/2010
wow, that was amazing. the most original story I've ever read here. you should write it as a proper original story, without harry potter characters, some may publish it!

I laughed, and in the end, I tell you, I even cried a bit over the last sentences, because it was just perfect.

'After the first five times I think I would know," Draco snapped. He did not care about Harry Potter the sixth, fifth, fourth, three, second, and especially the first one.' :):):)
pobrediabla chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
loved the wingardium leviosa reference:D
pisceanchic101 chapter 13 . 4/8/2010
Nice story! I really liked it; although I think you should change the M rating to T.