Reviews for Two Geeks in Love
NeverGreenMoon chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
i'm not signed in but this is my regular username. I love this story so much, I had been looking for decent Lara/Dana stories for ever. They are the only couple I found remotely relate-able. I have read just about every story with them out there, and to my surprise I only found this a couple of weeks ago, thought I would have found it sooner. I guess not every rock was turned. You did a fantastic job
PoeticLove93 chapter 21 . 8/20/2008
i love this story! i have to say, that even though i only have caught glimpses of the actual show, i know a bit, and enough to know that Dana/Lara is one of my favorite pairings. i think you do a wonderful job of portraying exactly what it says in the title, and who they are in the show.

P.S.

keep going, or i will hunt you down, and out you in a small room with adequate living arrangements, and a computer until you write more!
danielpickering chapter 21 . 7/24/2008
I love this story. Dana/Lara is my favorite pairing. I think this

story is great and I like how you are doing all the scenes in between the episodes. I've noticed that three quarters of the story was in between episode 3-4. I am looking forward to when you do the next chapter. I just hope you don't have the break up that happens as I hated it when Dana did that. Anyway this is a brilliant story and I hope to read more of it soon.
Jonz chapter 21 . 5/21/2008
Heya

I have to admit, this is the fourth time I read this fic. In a year or something. I guess I'm a bit of a geek too XP And a jerk. For never reviewing before. Or, I think I havn't. I don't know. I'm a terrible reviewer :s

Yeah, so, back to your fic. It's one of the rare decent DanaxLara fics on this site, and seeing as it's one of my favourite pairings, well, thumbs up ;)

Hoping to see more of you soon,

x
Sayahiei chapter 21 . 1/13/2008
Wow, this is a very good fanfic, I just got into The L Word recently so...yea...*thumb up* Favorite pairing.
NeoTroi79 chapter 21 . 11/8/2007
I'm loving this story, and I must say, the title is perfect.
NeoTroi79 chapter 16 . 11/8/2007
That was a great last line...made me giggle
NeoTroi79 chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
They are so friggin cute...I totally rooted for them to stay together
NeoTroi79 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
wow i absolutely LOVE the last scene!
Shane Dax chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
i loved your story so much! and i really wished that dana and lara stayed together. but i absolutly love wut u've done with this! ur writing is amazing and i hope u update it!

P.S.

i look kinda like Lara too. WHOO! lmfao.

Email me!
meet.me.on.the.sunset chapter 21 . 10/27/2007
great update...you do know how to make us happy )
SuperGirl06 chapter 21 . 9/10/2007
Yup, still adore your Lara. It was definitely a pleasant surprise to see an update from you! Loved the chapter! The only thing that made me sad was if this follows their storyline in the show closely, we're coming up to the part where Dana gets all self-conscience and has issues with the party and then the scene in the restuarant happens. I don't know if I could handle seeing your Lara get hurt. Totally trust your writing though so I'll just sit back and enjoy :)
playmobil chapter 21 . 9/9/2007
Yeah another chapter! more please! i like it that u follow the true storyline and u did it very well , dont stop!
WolfgalX chapter 21 . 9/9/2007
Another great chapter. That was so sweet that Lara gave Dana the rose. And I was paranoid for a second that Dana left in the morning for a really bad reason or something. I guess that's what reading a lot of angsty fics does. And the very, very hot as usual, I absolutely loved it. Hope you update soon, I was getting scared that you weren't going to but you were probably just busy, no prob. :D
NerdyJock63 chapter 21 . 9/9/2007
I really enjoy the cuteness of this story. Dana and Lara are great together. Thanks for a great post.