Reviews for The Play
Hana13 chapter 8 . 6/30/2011

Update soon! -
March Rosenqueen chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
What happen next? I can't wait to see the next chapter
MoonlightSkye chapter 8 . 4/26/2010
Gaah! What happens! -so cruel...I bet your enjoying this!-
StreetRacerSakura chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
Aww Amazing,Amazing StoryLove,Love]-xoxox-
Desire.Syn chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
OMG; I need to read more D: I'm a sad chilean girl (who badly gets the english) without nothing to read, but I pretty like this. Plz continue!
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 8 . 10/28/2008
AH! I LOVE this fanfiction! It's SUCH a good story line and you write it so well! W PLEASE update soon! ~
arisa kojite chapter 8 . 9/25/2008
i love it love it love it! please update soon!
FallenAngel Sayu chapter 8 . 9/9/2008
aw dun like an evil krad
Ivonovna chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Great story! Please update soon.
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
I want to see Krad and Dark have moments in "real" life and for Satoshi and Dai have more moments as well. Possible even make a lemon for them! *purrs*
TragickPast chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
Personally I'd like to see Risa jump off a very high cliff into a bottomles pit, but that's just me. Dark and Krad to end up together.
Dark-Flame-Jade chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
Well so far I really like the story

Lets see what I would like to see is maybe Dark and Krad get together and Diasuke and Satoshi get together

Because there are a lot of fics with these pairings but there never are any with them in the same body. Since it would be hard to get Dark and Krad otherwise together the play can be used and get the two together um Well those are just my thoughts in any case I think the story will come out good however you decide to write it.

Nayunari 'Ayu' Tsuki chapter 8 . 7/13/2008
I really wish I could help, but I've only seen 3 episodes of the anime *sweatdrops*
Nayunari 'Ayu' Tsuki chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
*fangirl squeal* I knew this was a good fanfic but it got better just now! :)
Nayunari 'Ayu' Tsuki chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
That was so cute, I want to read it again!