Reviews for In Ten Seconds
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
I really liked the first version, but I find that I liked the second version a bit better. I think all the slight changes really added to the story overall. Both versions were well written.
animegrl chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
ahmazing! best new years celebration ever! keep it up! ur 1 of da best tt writers i've seen here!(: keep do'n what ur do'n!u had 2 do somth'n rite!see ya

Nikaty chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
i think the revamped version is better but the other one was good too.
Nikaty chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
that was pretty cool, i liked it
PotoPerson chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
I thought both versions were really good. They were both cute! Good Job!
SpiderSquirrel chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
I liked the revamped version (I think I read the original a long while ago).

And thank you for not making it corney and having all the titans gape at the two of them.
Aki Hotaru chapter 1 . 6/6/2007

Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Fabulous. Simply wonderful!

The Darkside Incarnate chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I like it a lot! It is a bit abrupt but, as you pointed out, that's understandable because of the "two minute" thing. It was really great.
Tammy Tamborine chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Haha, aw! That was adorable.
dolphinluver21 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
lol, that was great! i love how you did the countdown and how brave beast boy was to actually attempt to kiss raven 0.0 that was wonderful

best wishes

DemonInTheRain chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
i luv this story!
ravanwolf chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Yay! Does timing it help? Great fic, loads of fluff, well written... Nothing much else to say. Er... WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND?
FanaticaIVLife chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Wow. This kicks my new years fics ass. lol very good!
The-Holy-Desciple-of-Muse chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
woo-hoo! i finally decided to review a story! SWEET! neway, yea,...well, i believed (notice how i said 'believed' instead of 'thought') the story was awesome! and Beast Boy had many points there, most probably even set a record for himself,:)

P.S. how did u time it? just wanna know :)