Reviews for Christmas Reunions and Second Chances
dukediva2010 chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
this story was one of the best I have ever read...I never thought that Luke and Daisy would get married let alone have kids of their brought tears to my eyes when I read that Daisy named her daughter Jessica; that was a sweet tribute to Uncle Jesse...great job all in all!
WonderSkeet chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
it was good
ReneyC chapter 7 . 6/5/2007
Great chapter, and glad to see that things for Luke are coming along. I hope they are able to build a beautiful house. Or even an extension on the farmhouse, they can build a wing for luke and a wing for Bo, ROFL they have ample wood on the farm, all they need are nails, hard work and some other stuff.

Looking forward to your next chapters!
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 5/30/2007
Awesome! As soon Daisy an' Jamie Lee announced they was gettin' hitched, the first thing that ran through my head was "Duke's marryin' a Hogg! Duke's marryin' a Hogg!" Love all the drama, buddyroe. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side, I'm gone.
Denver C chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
Yay! A new chapter - and one of Waited Too Long coming soon! Looks like I got my computer fixed just in time.:)

Great chapter, as always. Can't wait for more. (Not that I'm greedy, or anything.)

swampmusic chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
Wow, I'm really enjoying this story. Looking forward to more!
mrslukeduke chapter 6 . 1/29/2007
Poor Luke he is seriously injured and I bet he is gonna have brain damage , the swelling of his spine sounds really bad

Please update soon I can't wait to read more of this story
T.S. Blue chapter 6 . 1/29/2007
At least you didn't kill him this time. I hope you didn't scramble his brains too much, either. They are his stock in trade, after all.

Somehow Luke has never managed to convey to his wife just how the Dukes are. Of course they'll drop everything when one of 'em's hurt.

I like the idea of them all back in Hazzard... but sharing the farmhouse could get rather interesting.
WonderSkeet chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
i have faith luke will be ok in the end. and i think they will move to hazzard, i know jamie-lee will be fine with it he knows how daisy feels about luke and bo.
Torquebabe chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
OMG! No update soon I want to know if Luke gets better or not!
Torquebabe chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
I love it! update soon!
T.S. Blue chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
There's just something... entertaining about drunk Dukes (and Davenports). That scene was fun.

Nice to see that Rosco has mellowed with age.

Dukes and Hoggs procreating? Despite Luke's assurances to the contrary, I think that there are at least two men spinning in their graves at that idea.
WonderSkeet chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
it was good. its sad to see them go
Denver C chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
Great chapter, as always. I'm really glad you decided to keep going with this one. (Now if you would just update "Waited Too Long" - hint, hint! I know, I'm the world's worst about updating, myself.)

ReneyC chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
Great job! Please tell me this is not over though, we still have to see Daisy's wedding, and what will become of Bo? You cant leave two of the three cousins happy... Poor Bo!

Thanks for a great story