Reviews for The Misadventures of Padfoot and Moonstar
AurorMartinez23 chapter 68 . 1/10/2014
This right here is my favorite chapter out of the story. I don't know why, it just it and it's the only reason why i come back and read the whole story over again. I just love it so much.
Please chapter 59 . 12/19/2013
Please do a sequel of this chapter to when Sirius finds out
TheTerror chapter 24 . 12/19/2013
You're forgetting that Walburga Black kind of hates her son!
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Man, I'm glad I read the note before I started reading this...why'd you have to go and wreck things...Hermione a Maurader?! WTF?
o.O lovely Melody O.o chapter 68 . 3/2/2013
the best chapter yet :)...I also liked the others ;DD

greetings from Germany
Ines chapter 25 . 10/6/2012
Hi :)
I hope you don't take this question like in a mean way: but are you portuguese? :o
The 13th Heart chapter 96 . 9/26/2012
Neon green or really most any green, all blues, the darker reds, and black are my colors. I have to know what made you take this direction with a sleepover. I can think of at lest two different ways this could have gone. It's a good take on the idea but just why so girly? Keep writing.
The 13th Heart chapter 69 . 9/25/2012
I am like you only I've never even seen the show. I looked it up on wika so I would be able to understand any references. From what I read of it you did a fine job for not knowing what the show was about. Keep writing.
The 13th Heart chapter 45 . 9/24/2012
RAIN! GO RAIN! Love thunderstorms so pretty here. The way the lightning flashes gives a glimpse of the beautiful world that only comes out in water. It's like the entire city is drowned in shining crystals rarer than diamonds and clearer than glass. So yes I'm a rain girl. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/4/2012
love it!also it says in dh when snape is talking to lily in the memorie,and i quote"demontors,they guard the wizard prison azkaban."sorry had to point that out.
cherehatter chapter 43 . 3/5/2012
I just wanted to say that this has been one of my fav fics for a while now, and I always read it when I am feeling blue it never fails to bring a smile to my face thanks for writing such an awesome series of one shots
AQUAVAMP chapter 111 . 9/1/2011
hey i love the whole idea of lots of one-shots your a great writer carry on and good luck love this story
Lalinn chapter 70 . 6/5/2011
I'm usually wary of sequels but the kids playing sex was even more hilarious than Sirius telling them about it!

I do wonder what Harry and Isabella will think of their conversation when they grow up. They're old enough to remember it. And what will they do when they hear Sirius telling the stork story to the next kid?
Lalinn chapter 67 . 6/5/2011
Your Marauders can be rather one-dimensional and a bit clichéed but ARRESTED evokes some really funny images. With respect to your writing, this may be one of the best. Your description gives instant visuals, I can see Sirius clinging to the bars and Hermione going from angel to Medusa in a heartbeat.

The guard's got a little less spice but that might just be me wishing he radiated smugness on top of the amusement.
Lalinn chapter 32 . 5/19/2011
This "Sabotage" chapter is the best so far. It's classic quiproquo comedy.