Reviews for Harry Potter and the Letter to Far
WRose chapter 3 . 7/10
Blaque Lotus chapter 3 . 6/1
I don't know how long it has been since you have update but I have truly enjoyed this story and I hope that one day you will continue maybe even make it a crossover fix. I wish you luck and I thank you.
Nikita chapter 3 . 5/16
I would give you hugs and kisses if you would continue this story
emmalilly21 chapter 3 . 4/8
please continue your story! This is so cool! And he hasn't even left the bank yet!
Kora Rubin chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
Hi.
I know it's unlikely there will ever be a next chapter, but I'm still wishing for one. I really like this story. It catched me a long time ago and I'm still addicted after all this time.
So... thanks for sharing and thanks for the effort.
I hope, what ever you do now you have fun with it.
Best Wishes!
K
Cello158 chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
This is simply amazing - I really admire you for working out all of those gifts. I really hope to see more, even if it's been a while
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
I don't think Harry should go to hogwarts this year and should spend it in the fairy construction to get the most out of the year and follow the old tradition after he has learnt about his non-human inheritance and meditation then occulamancy to help learn faster he should learn all school subjects and healing and gifts but leave the offensive side of dada and magics to last because true defination of types of magics and learn white-healing,light-definsive and neutral/grey magics first before the sightly dark offensive magics but not going to far Definatly take Remus and hedwig with him. Hire teachers in healing, potions to teach from being and other subjects from goblins with oath not to tell who they teach or where. maybe bring Neville Luna Hermione after they did ritual with oath about where, offer Ron but warn will be mainly intensive studying not much playing but only after read up on nonhuman inheritance And they not go to hogwarts this year either Luna birthday very close to being in their year so most of her sixteenth year will be with them. All get training wands Please update soon! Really enjoying! Want to read more! Will look occasionally for next chapter! I am a guest but i look reguarly
kaisonsheart chapter 3 . 5/18/2015
wow. these are amazingly long chapters o.o deliciously long and captivating chapters. i hope that the gap between the last update and the present is not an indicator of your lost zeal for this story. You seem to have set up a promise of a long, involved story of independence and may mysterious twists and plot loops. your writing is polished, and in most cases well thought out :) the only negative thing i could ever say, is that there is a case of misused words scattered throughout the story. homophones that are not easily caught by spell check or an automatic grammar checker. reading over it slowly and carefully would aid in catching most of these. i do hope to see more of this fantastic tale :)
~best wishes for you and yours~
animal lover13 chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
I love what you have written so far. I know it's been a long time since you last updated, but I hope you're able to soon.

Keep writing
speedster101 chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Could you please continue this cause I hate it when a person abandon a story.
unknown chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
What exactly am I supposed to "keep reading"?
cinnamon2315 chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
When are you going to update
MeinNameIstHase chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
You have interesting thoughts on the mechanics of magic, or more precisely its use.
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Loved it! :-)
korra light chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I wish that you would consider continuing with this story. It is very good