Reviews for Harry Potter and the Letter to Far
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 3 . 7/7
This is really good. I hope that you decide to continue this fanfic.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 2 . 7/6
Well shit. Godric, Merlin, AND LaFay... Harry has the bloodlines of three Very powerful families that the wizards (both Light and Dark) will approve of. lol Please oh please let Harry revel those three to Dumbledore in the Great Hall.
This is one of the few truly good stories I've been able to find recently. I very much hope that your muses eventually return and life allows you the time to write.

Kiristeen
keithpartridge0 chapter 3 . 3/17
When are you updating
rosebud90 chapter 3 . 3/11
Hope u update again soon
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
Oh pretty please with lots of cherries and strawberries with whipped cream on top please write more chapters soon. Keep up the excellent writing.
Mestophile chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
I really do like this story. Is there going to be any further chapters?
YamiYugiYuki chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
I really hope you update soon, this is a very interesting story and I really want to know what happens next. It'll prove to be an interesting 'adventure' I look fordward to where you'll take me next.

This is a very well thought out and excellently written. You've done a very good job. Again well done and I look forward to where you're going to take me next.

- smiles and looks over shoulder, waves and runs off as a crow files over head carrying a cat figurine wearing a top hat -
HeavyMetalKnight chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
Please update! Your story is truly the start of something amazing! It would be greatly appreciated by me if you would consider continuing this story!
Sincerely,
HeavyMetalKnight
WRose chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
Blaque Lotus chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
I don't know how long it has been since you have update but I have truly enjoyed this story and I hope that one day you will continue maybe even make it a crossover fix. I wish you luck and I thank you.
Nikita chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
I would give you hugs and kisses if you would continue this story
emmalilly21 chapter 3 . 4/8/2016
please continue your story! This is so cool! And he hasn't even left the bank yet!
Kora Rubin chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
Hi.
I know it's unlikely there will ever be a next chapter, but I'm still wishing for one. I really like this story. It catched me a long time ago and I'm still addicted after all this time.
So... thanks for sharing and thanks for the effort.
I hope, what ever you do now you have fun with it.
Best Wishes!
K
Cello158 chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
This is simply amazing - I really admire you for working out all of those gifts. I really hope to see more, even if it's been a while