Reviews for Garou Mark of the Wolves Ranma Anything Goes
a chapter 9 . 2/8/2007
Wow it's a shame this fic got so few reviews. And how WAY off base some of these earlier reviewers were. If they knew anything about KOF/FATAL FURY cannon according to SNK they'd realize how easily Ranma and the others would be crushed.

I know Ranma's good and all, but seriously he'd have to train for quite some time to stand a chance against the others.
Renegade Agent chapter 9 . 1/16/2003
Great story so far, but if you could explain who Rock is for people, such as myself, who don't know who Rock is it would be greatly appreciated. Oh, also I wanted to say good job on other stories of yours that I have read, specifically; Ranma/Tekken; 'A Warring Concience', Ranma/ Hannibal; 'Mind Games', Ranma Hard Core, Rhythmer's Fist'
Renegade Agent chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Taiki chapter 9 . 12/2/2002
Go story so far. Hurry with the next parts! Chow!
jonny-demonic chapter 3 . 4/5/2002
hey nice fic...however there is one problem...Rock's attack arn't ki powered.

Apparently his mother was able to manilpulate phsycic force and so it was passed on to him though in the game it was proven that he could somehow use Geeses, his fathers, DM attacks.
WFROSE chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Okay, people, realize that it's not about POWER here, but who puts more into it. Ranma looses his cool just about as easily as anyone else in Nerima; Ranma vs Ryoga the first time, Ranma vs Cologne when he wanted the Pheonix pill, even Ranma vs Akane while wearing the battle dougi. And once again, it would be faily obvious that the NWC would get in each other's way in a team fight.

In Garou, Rock's fighting style is almost completely reactionary. His Crackshot Joudan, his Evac Toss, the Rage Run, even his Raging Storm were meant for opponents making the first move. He's a very defensive player, so I wrote him with a very defensive style. Ranma's not going to go all out unless you hit one of his two specific triggers. It's still actually pretty early in the fic, so what makes you think Ranma CAN'T hand Rock his arse in a one-on-one? Besides, it's standard Ranma Canon that he almost always gets is butt handed to him the first one or two times he meets a new opponent _
SuperRyouga chapter 3 . 1/31/2002
Okay I think you are blowing rock's skill wayyyyyy out of preportion and are underming the NWC power I mean Ranma has taken out a GOD for heaven's sake also ranma does not lose his cool that easly. I mean come on. Email me if you disagree
Peter Kim chapter 7 . 1/29/2002
This fanfiction is great! When will Iori, Kim(the korean guy from KOF),Geese

Howard(who isn't dead),Emperer of Darkness and fellow team member of the

Boss Team, Andy Bogard,Leonia and other characters of KOF is going to make

an apperance? Please write or update chapter 8 of Mark of the Wolves/Ranma

Anything Goes very,very,very quickly.
Ushio chapter 4 . 10/12/2001
I just get fed up with everytime someone does a crossover based on another martial arts anime/manga/game Ranma is way to powerful or the ranma cast are way to weak the only ones that are understandably more powerful are Dragonball and Fist of the north star.
Zero chapter 3 . 10/11/2001
I like it its great, please write more
Dan Inverse chapter 3 . 10/9/2001
hmmmm I wonder when you are going to made ranma and rock one on one match it certainly will be intressting! and have you consider Akane/Rock pairing ?
WFROSE chapter 3 . 10/9/2001
Heh, already knew a responce like this was coming. Truth be told I put Rock at the same power that Ranma and Ryoga are at. Rock taking four fighters of their calibur is something Ranma could easily do when serious enough, as you should take into fact that these people WOULD NOT fight as a team, at least I didn't write them fighting each other like what woulda happened really. And the Raging Storm I would put just above the power level of the Perfect Shi Shi Hakoudan, while if you read the manga, the standard SSH and Mouku Takabisha wern't really that powerful. In fact if you have also played Garou (Fatal Fury) Mark of the Wolves (due out on the Dreamcast in the U.S. next month BTW, suggest you get it), If you do the Raging storm to finish your opponent off on the last round, you'll see that the energy from the move is almost more than Rock himself can handle. Now, in a one-on-one fight between Rock and Ranma, things would get REALLY interesting ;)
Ushio chapter 3 . 10/9/2001
Are you sure you've made rock powerful enough i mean why not have him beat up everyone in nerima at once. If you can't tell i'm being sarcastic
D-Chan3 chapter 2 . 9/21/2001
OHH... I WONDER WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NOW? MAYBE AKANE WILL BE HAPPY THAT SOMEONE ACTUALLY TOOK HER SERIOUSLY? I JUST BET THAT RANMA AND RYOGA ARE REALLY PISSED OFF THAT AKANE GOT HIT FOR ONCE. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FIC.
Neohowler chapter 2 . 7/5/2001
great great great! I hope Ranma teams up with Rock and leaves the dojo. I think its fine time Akane gets what she deserve...and I mean two things when I say that. 1) being beat up by a guy extremely easily to give a BIG reality check and 2) the fact that she DOES NOT deserve to be even int he mental presence of one Ranma Saotome.