Reviews for Home
Elyssa Brown chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
Love your story! You have such a good grasp of the characters and are an artful storyteller. The last couple chapters were very sad and I know it's been over 5 years since your last update but I would love to read the next chapters five chapters (the Final Five, if you will).
lilyevans-luvs-jamespotter chapter 12 . 5/3/2008
hey. great story. i luv helo and sharon together. they fought so hard for this. i'm kind of disappointed it isn't finished though. kinda frustrating.. no chance u'll update this?
SG-Fan chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
I so want to marry Helo...

Anyways. Brilliant chapter.
SG-Fan chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
Great chapter!
SG-Fan chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Very well-written... all the characters are very in character!
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I just finished this story and it's incredible! Please, please finish it!
TripleLLL chapter 12 . 1/25/2008
where's the rest? you said 17 parts? but it been so long since update, what happened? I love Helo and Sharon.
Warbender chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I have just finished all of your fan-fic.s on both here and on l.j.. real good stuff this was write more. (sharon is my fav. char)
dearheart123 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I'm really enjoying this story. I read all helo/sharon stories but this one is very good. I can't wait to read the next chapter and I hope that you continue writing it.
Silver Spider chapter 12 . 5/24/2007
Wow this was an absolutly amazing story. I'm just catching up on BSG myself and I fell in love with the Helo/Sharon plot line from the very begenning. You captured both characters beautifly, and I was glad to see they were not a bit out of character. Congrads on getting a new avid reader. Looking forward to more.
MBB chapter 12 . 1/30/2007
:…(

Wellwritten story,

It started out so hopefull, with them doing exactly what I was wondering why they didn't: leaving (yes I know they are needed fro drama on the show, but still).

I liked that part the best, the plotting and scheming and dreaming.

I also really enjoyed the middle part where they were settling and becoming a real family with just that little of tention of family trouble (would they accept Hera if she were diffeent) and danger of others in the air.

But after you had Helo take care of them for so long I was seeing forward to the rolereversal of Shannon taking care of them, and thought you had found the perfect way with his injury when everything went so downhill for them.

Still well written storywise, but so unnessesary sad characterwise, I was so looking forward to something going right for them for once, If I wanted misery I could have stuck with just the show.
Tilius chapter 12 . 1/24/2007
Great story.
darkfinder chapter 12 . 1/23/2007
to bad they couldn't haven't better out come .
darkfinder chapter 11 . 1/23/2007
man that was sad .
Cat in a box chapter 12 . 1/23/2007
Fantastic fic but really sad! Are they gonna have contact with anyone from the Galactica again? Please update soon!