Reviews for Journey to Forever
ancientesha chapter 24 . 10/11/2008
*content, and so happy sigh* i love mckay. and that bright smile of his that could power up a whole zpm. ;x.

love it. ;x. and a "wow" end. the way they "faded from existance", you wrote sheppard's death amazingly good. and i kinda suspected the way ronon would die as well.

love it. and i'm gonna read shattered as well. if it's got loads of sparky. :D
Alexiel974 chapter 24 . 9/3/2008
Great !

I LOVED it (and to be honnest, that's the first time I read such a long story in english ! what for a proof that this story is huge one)

thank you so much.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 24 . 4/14/2008
Not too shabby, all things considered.

No, all in all, a VERY good bit of work you've done here, my friend; congratulations on helping it all come together.

And no, that's not JUST because I did a similar story to this (Although mine was a 'Stargate SG-1' fic looking at Sam and Daniel as its central pairing) and like to know that I came up with a good idea; I really do like the concept you've got here.

After all, what's not to like about the idea of people being willing to defy time itself in an attempt to rescue the people they love? Even after suffering what's pretty much the ultimate loss, John and Ronon can still find the strength to go on and find a way to undo the events of the worst day they've ever experienced and give the galaxy another chance at life.

It's crazy, it's reckless, it's potentially idiotic, and they wouldn't be who they are if they didn't at least try it in the first place.

Plus, of course, the moments between the future John and Ronon and the past versions of Elizabeth and Teyla were very moving in their own way; I particularly liked the part where the future John voluntarily went on that suicide mission to give himself the opportunity to die the way he WANTED to go, rather than just fade into the timestream when he erased his future.

Indeed, my only real problem is the scene at the end when John sees a version of the Rodney that existed in that future; wouldn't it have made more sense for him to see that Rodney in four months' time, rather than IMMEDIATELY after history had been 're-set' with the sacrifice of the future John and Ronon.

In any case, keep up the good work; I DEFINITELY look forward to seeing 'what dangers those ancient halls might still hold' in the sequel...
twogirlrevolution chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This one rocks too! LOVE it!
mnemosyne23 chapter 24 . 2/18/2008
Beautiful! I'm already deep into "Shattered" and can't wait for more!

*favorites*
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 24 . 5/21/2007
oh you BETTER have a sequel coming up!

*hugs*

that was a great ending, very forshadowish, loved it! keep it up!
Anjirika chapter 24 . 5/19/2007
Is this new? How have I never seen this before? This is the first story- but different... this chapter is familar- but different... I like it...
Steph7085 chapter 24 . 5/19/2007
Have I told you how much I love this story? I'm sure I have but just in case I haven't...

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS STORY! I L-O-V-E IT! So much in fact that I almost passed out when I got the email alert for this update *gg*. You are such an amazing writer and I am so jealous, lol.

Keep up the fantastic work!
Stargatecrazy chapter 23 . 2/8/2007
I am SO sorry that I didn't review the last chapter (even though I really enjoyed it)or chapter 8 of Vindicated (chapter 9 won't let me review but it's great) but I've been so busy! I know...excuses excuses! But I'M ILL! lol! And my parents don't like letting me on the computer when I'm ill but I've managed to convince them! Plus Steph7085 has converted me into a fully fledged JC Voyager fan and I've been spending most of my time reading JC fic and watching JC music vids on YouTube. So I've been neglecting a lot of my Stargate fic alerts. *winces* This is what you get for too many obsessions and a cold! *coughs to show a point* *grin*

But I'm gonna read the sequel! If I can get round to it! lol

SGC

TPTB hate us! And we hate them so it's even!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 23 . 2/6/2007
*sigh*

what can I say? it's wonderful! :HUGS:

I absolutely LOVE reading everything you write, PLEASE keep doing so!

:hugs again:
Izzles chapter 23 . 2/5/2007
*squees*

Yey John and Elizabeth are all happy are loved up and married :]

Their ending scene was absolutely fantastic, I can't think of a way you could have ended it better!

*squees again*

Ronon and Teyla are all settled too, yey! Loved the cliffhanger - will it be a door for a sequel or a reminder that life in Atlantis is always an adventure? *ponders* Either way, an awesome way to end this story.

Will be sad to see it go, but very happy all has worked out! Thanks for this wonderful story.

*huggles*
Izzles chapter 22 . 2/5/2007
*literally can't stop grinning*

this was so beautiful! a really really wonderful penultimate chapter for our adorable couple.
Galxychld chapter 23 . 2/5/2007
Oh, I did like the sweet ending! Love that John and Elizabeth are married and expecting, and that Ronan and Teyla are going to be married. I also like how you write her being the strong one, for all the Ronan looks the tough guy part. She can find the good in him he's too scared to see. :) Uh-oh, though, I can only think that the flash Teyla experienced means something bad's happening with the Wraith, and that all is not going to be smooth sailing for the two couples! Thanks for the story, and I will be looking out for the sequel. :)
TubaPrincess chapter 23 . 2/5/2007
I'm so glad you're writing a sequel! Especially after the ending like that. I'm glad everyone is happy, relationship-wise right now :) Great chapter! And great "end" to the story!
Silver Midnight chapter 23 . 2/4/2007
Awesome chapter. I can't wait to meet the new little Sheppard - and hopefully a new little Dex - in the sequel. And I really, really hope the sequel is out soon, cause this cliffie is just horribly mean.