Reviews for Journey to Forever
Galxychld chapter 10 . 1/17/2007
The Sparky was just absolutely lovely! I felt so sorry for the past John, who laid it all out for Elizabeth only to have his heart broken in the process and Elizabeth upset. Elizabeth's feelings and reaction were perfect, since she is mad that he would risk changing time for her, but also aware that know that she knows about his feelings, she can't deny her own. Loved the ending! :) :)
kathgrr chapter 10 . 1/16/2007
Holy ! Yikes! You just killed me with this chapter. My heart just completely broke for future John. All the pain and suffering he's experienced , all the hope, the waiting, the restraint, only to be crushed. *sniffles*

And finally the appearance of past John. Confused!Elizabeth overwhelmed by everthing and will the kiss be enough to make past!john see the light? Ah.. the angst... will the future!John & Ronon disappear as the past changes? or are we going with the AU theory that each AU exist independent of one another? Hm... oh I can't wait for more.. this story really packs a whoop!
TubaPrincess chapter 10 . 1/16/2007
That's great..telling him to go, and then changing her mind. Well, I'm sure that's why she would want him to leave. I love the confession that John gave. That was quite..admirable. And, just as an aside... I really like that Elizabeth was questioning why she would be worth changing the universe over, because I believe that every woman should believe that about herself. That she is worth it. Yet, it is very real to doubt that. Great work again :)
Wraith named Michael chapter 10 . 1/16/2007
Poor Elizabeth. There is so much turmoil in her life. I feel sorry for her. Although I am glad past-John found her when he did. I think she needed him at that moment. Good chapter, Update soon.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 10 . 1/16/2007
hah! serves her right, she should be confused. I mean, hey, time machines in a distant galaxy and having two of your "boyfriends" be there at the same time - it's confusing!

good! keep going!
Silver Midnight chapter 9 . 1/16/2007
I love the way you made Past Ronon understand why Future Ronon kissed Past Teyla. Wow, that was a mouthful, wasn't it? It'll be interesting to see how the Past and Future Ronons and Johns all deal with each other and their feelings for Teyla and Elizabeth.
Izzles chapter 9 . 1/16/2007
some more lovely lovely chapters! (sorry i didn't review before)

i love how you describe the relationships between the two couples, it's so vivid and just fantastic! :D
Hannah554 chapter 9 . 1/16/2007
Yet another great chapter, I loved the scene with Ronan and Teyla on the balcony, it was so cute. I love those two, they're adorable. Can't wait for more, please update soon.
Steph7085 chapter 9 . 1/16/2007
You have me slowly turning into a Teyla/Ronon shipper, I wasn't all that interested before even though I did like them but now...*sighs*...I can sense another addiction coming on *glares*! Its all your fault, lol. I have too many as it is and now I can add one more to the ever growing list.

Great chapter btw...I have only one complaint...NEEDS MORE SPARKY, lol. I'm having withdrawel from lack of Sparkyness *grin*.

update! update! update!
Galxychld chapter 9 . 1/16/2007
I like how you can tell that though John knew he was showing restraint with the past Elizabeth, and that would be better for them, HE doesn't necessarily think it's such a good thing. :) Loved the scene with Teyla and Ronan, so very sweet and yet there's the undercurrent of fear. I read into it that they are both aware, not just because of the past John and Ronan, but from their own pasts, that the moment is all they can really be sure of. Lovely scene. Oh, yes, looking forward to the Sparky! Can't wait! :)
TubaPrincess chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
Again, wow! I really love the artistry in how you write. And I like how Teyla explained things to Ronon. Beautiful! :)
Wraith named Michael chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
Wow, Things are getting really complicated for our two guys and maybe for Teyla. First our Ronon kisses her and now her Ronon and poor John, his resolve is definitely not going to last long. Good chapter, Update soon.
Stargatecrazy chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
Poor John! And poor Ronon! He screwed up big time! lol

I can't wait to see what happens next!

SGC
Steph7085 chapter 8 . 1/13/2007
YAY lots of shippy goodness and fluff with emotion thrown in as well...love it! I loved the Sparky scene *squee* (I'm so obssessed, lol). The Spanky scene was sweet as well :D
Anjirika chapter 8 . 1/13/2007
Oh, I loved the two different choices. That was totally great. And yes, this would be a perfect two or three or four parter for the show. Totally amazing. I can't wait till the scene between John and Liz...and I was thinking Happily Sparky Ever After...

...grr on you for keeping your mouth shut. But if you think that I'll like where you're going with this, then I'm sure I will. Even if I am TOTALLY off base.

I totally loved this chapter as much as you liked writing it and I am SO excited to read chapter 9. Update soon please!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »