Reviews for Journey to Forever
Anjirika chapter 23 . 2/4/2007
*Squee* Sparky married... _ *SQUEE* totally *SQUEE* worthy! I loved this chapter- especially the foreboding at the end...totally great for a sequel...can't wait till that's up. Congrats on finishing Journey- I totally loved it...looking forward to the sequel!
Lady Lemons chapter 23 . 2/4/2007
woot! great fic. the ending was good too. i think that the cliffy was fitting. it wouldn't be the same with a 'happily ever after' ending. yay can't wait for more! uber great job al around.
Hannah554 chapter 23 . 2/4/2007
Amazing story from beginning to end and very well written. I can't believe it's over but i'm really looking forward to the sequel. Great ending to a great story and the cliff hanger at the end was brilliant you have me waiting eagerly for the next story. Fantastic job as always!
Suzotchka1 chapter 23 . 2/4/2007
The end. *cries* This was a great story. I hope you have a sequel in mind.
Wraith named Michael chapter 23 . 2/4/2007
I don't why I didn't review I thought I did, but whatever, Here's my review.

I enjoyed these last 2 chapters. I'm so happy that Teyla and Ronon are getting married. But wonder saw that had her so scared. Well whatever it is I know Ronon will protect her. I'm also glad that John and Elizabeth got married and are on their way to starting a family. I wish them the best of luck. This was a great story that I truly enjoyed reading and I can't wait for the squeal. Great story.
Steph7085 chapter 23 . 2/4/2007
*smiles, squees and giggles happily* John and Elzbeth are married and havig a baby *cries in delight*...*sobs* Icant believe its over, I so cant wait for the sequel... *smiles again* The TeylaRonon scene was sweet... *glares* Evil ending...*grins like an idiot* SPARKY!

A truely fantatic story which is not only fantastically writen but remains true to the characters whilst exploring more emotion then the actually show would ever allow. I honestly enjoyed each and every chapter and I can't wait to read the sequel which will, in no doubt, be just as good if not better!

Keep up the amazing work and I'll talk to you in my next review, which will be soon because I'm hecking out your other stories *grin*.

Steph
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 22 . 2/3/2007
aw, its almost over :(

but it was great while it lasted, can't wait for the end!
Silver Midnight chapter 22 . 2/3/2007
Another great chapter. I liked the mention of the flowers. If you've got an idea for a sequel, bring it on! :)
Silver Midnight chapter 21 . 2/3/2007
I love the Sparkiness. It was perfect, especially on their balcony. The ghost of what might have been was great. I don't know why, but I love that John saw that ghost of Rodney.
Galxychld chapter 22 . 2/3/2007
Aww, what a sweet little interlude! I thought it was very cute that Teyla didn't want to throw away the flowers because they reminded her of happy times with Ronan, even though the flowers were dead. :) I also really liked that they are able to just be with each other and express their feelings, and just talk. It's good that they are comfortable with each other and include even mundane little details. That's what makes a good relationship, all that's involved, not just intense moments. Ronan's thoughts were lovely. :) Can't wait for the next chapter! Even though it is the last one. *sniff* *OK, I will give Carl Binder benefit of the doubt...but ONLY him!* :)
Lady Lemons chapter 22 . 2/2/2007
woot! yeah spanky! Very nice job with this chapter. One the topic of a sequel. Yes, yes, yes! I would be very interested in one. Your writing style is really awesome to read and there is a perfect mix of dialogue and description, so anything you would do next I would soo read! Yep, there's my two cents. Keep up the good work. E-fudge coming your way!
Anjirika chapter 22 . 2/2/2007
*cries* only one more chapter? Oh geez you have to pull out a sequel...this storyline is too good to just give up on... _ ...as for this chapter, yay Spanky goodness _ can't wait to read the next one, even if it is the last one... _ ...please update soon cause I'm waiting with baited breath!
Hannah554 chapter 22 . 2/2/2007
No, i don't want it to end! I would LOVE a sequel and i'm glad to hear your mind is already working on that. Anyway great chapter, so sweet, I Love it! Great Job!
Steph7085 chapter 22 . 2/2/2007
Another sweet chapter, they alwys make me smile foolishly for about 2hours after, lol.

I cant believe there is only one chapter left *cries and smiles at the same time*. I'm looking forward and dreading it all at the same time, I dont want it t end but I want to read more. *gets all confuddled*
TubaPrincess chapter 22 . 2/2/2007
This is a fun chapter! I love how content they both seem.. just happy to be in each others' company. That's the way life should be :)
230 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »