Reviews for Journey to Forever
Lady Lemons chapter 21 . 2/1/2007
OMG, that was so good. I totally like John's whole train of thought. M, sparky goodness. This one definately one of the chapters I have enjoyed most out of this whole fic. The part with Rodney at the end was soo great too. I just sat here thinking, OMG wow that is soo cool. That was just a great way to tie things together. Giant e chocolate two layer cake coming your way! Thanks again.
Izzles chapter 21 . 2/1/2007
The funeral chapter was absolutely beautiful!

And love this sparky one! *melts*

oh, no only 2 left? well, can't wait for them :]
Stargatecrazy chapter 21 . 2/1/2007
Aww...so sweet! *SQUEE* And I don't know why but the end bit with the 'Future Rodney' made me sad! To think that now that present was never to be and 'Other John' never got Elizabeth and...*breathes* I'm okay! lol

Can't wait for more

SGC

*Save the soul of Atlantis-Save Elizabeth*

FORGIVE TPTB-but only after they've been taken out and shot!
Anjirika chapter 21 . 2/1/2007
Yay sparky-ever-after! *SQUEE* I loved this chapter- especially the flicker from the alternate future. _ Can't wait for the next couple of chapters... please update soon, i'm waiting with baited breath.
Hannah554 chapter 21 . 2/1/2007
Great chapter, very sweet and i loved how you used the scene from earlier in the story when Rodney saw them on the balcony, very clever lol. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Steph7085 chapter 21 . 2/1/2007
This is my favourite chapter EVER. I absolutely LOVE it! *squees happily* Its so sweet and cute and sweet and cute...lol. Now I'm rambling and repeating myself...but can you blame me...its Sparky! YAY! *calms down slightly*.

Fantastic chapter!
Galxychld chapter 21 . 2/1/2007
Oh, I did like this chapter a lot. From the opening line I thought it might be the scene the other Rodney might have glimpsed. :) I love John's thoughts here, his thankfulness for everything the other John did, and his peace at the fact that his feelings for Elizabeth were out there. I also like the fact that he acknowledges that while he wants to protect Elizabeth and not let anything hurt her, he is also aware that they are living in a dangerous time and place, so the best thing he can do it protect her and make his time with her count. I also liked his comparison, that Atlantis and Elizabeth are intertwined, and he can't imagine one without the other. (Stupid, STUPID show writers! And producers, too, I ) Looking forward to the next chapter!
Wraith named Michael chapter 21 . 2/1/2007
Sorry I didn't review last chapter. By the time you had posted the chapter it was really late here and I had already gone to sleep. But anyway, I loved the ceremony it was beautiful, it reminds me of Carson's ceremony. He will be missed. The eulogies John and Teyla gave were good. I know Atlantis herself weeped over the loss of John and Ronon. Great Chapter.

Review of Chapter 21.

Elizabeth can always be found on the dang balcony when she is not in her office and of course, John knows that. I'm glad those two can finally can express their feelings to each other. That ghostly image of Rodney proves one thing, the future has been set right. Good chapter, Update soon.
Silver Midnight chapter 20 . 1/31/2007
Both Teyla and John's eulogies were perfect. I like how you added the Athosian rug on top of Ronon's coffin. It just added something to his rememberance.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 20 . 1/31/2007
*sniffles*

oh that was so effing perfect I could shoot myself. brava!
Stargatecrazy chapter 20 . 1/31/2007
*wipes away a tear* Aww! That was a lovely scene!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

SGC

(what I usually put here!)
Hannah554 chapter 20 . 1/31/2007
Emotional chapter and you wrote it very well and realistically. You had me in tears with everything John and Teyla were saying, great job can't wait for the next chapter.
Anjirika chapter 20 . 1/31/2007
Well this chapter didn't make my cry- but it was very very good. Very heartfelt, very meaningful... sorta reminds me of that Enterprise episode where at the beginning they show that Trip has died, but it's just a clone not the real Trip...but I digress. Great chapter, looking forward to the next one...please bring on the Sparky Ever After!
Steph7085 chapter 20 . 1/31/2007
*looks out from behind handfuls of tissues* Aw...this chapter is so sweet...I don't know what else to say, this is a first for me, lol.
Galxychld chapter 20 . 1/31/2007
Oh, yes, I did like this chapter. I know that funeral and eulogy scenes are hard to write, to get the right emotions and words without being too weepy. It was just right. I love John's comments about the future Sheppard, about his sacrifice and the promises he will make to him. I also loved that John thanked future Sheppard for not just risking his own life, but for making John face feelings that he might not have faced for a long while. In Teyla's speech, what I loved most about her words (which were great, because they sounded just like she might say them) was that little line about the jewel in the sky, and her last words to future Ronan, that he might find his love in the skies. Beautiful. At the very end, it was nice to see that thought of Teyla's, that hope sometimes hurts, because it sometimes comes with great loss. Very true life lesson there. Looking forward to the next chapter!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »