Reviews for Journey to Forever
TubaPrincess chapter 20 . 1/31/2007
You did a great job with the funeral. It was very heartfelt. The emotions felt by all were eveident! And great choice of words for John :)
Lady Lemons chapter 19 . 1/29/2007
Aww, that was soo cute. I totally liked it a lot.

'bout soggy cereal: i love chex when it's soggy but that's about it, the other stuff is just weird.

anyway keep up the spectacular work!

e-brownie coming your way!
TubaPrincess chapter 19 . 1/29/2007
Aww.. I'm happy for T/R! They're so cute all nestled together in the gym.. talking/thinking about things. I like that Ronon's opening up to her. And the mess! That was really cute too! The discreet under-the-table hand-holding.. That brings a smile to my face. :)
Hannah554 chapter 19 . 1/29/2007
As usual i loved this chapter, two very sweet scenes and the way Teyla described Ronan was great. Can't wait for the rest.
Silver Midnight chapter 19 . 1/29/2007
I like that John and Teyla are planning the funerals for the future John and Ronon. It just seems fitting. I also like that they're both having trouble expressing everything they feel and everything they want to say.
Silver Midnight chapter 18 . 1/29/2007
This chapter was great. I love the interraction between Teyla and Ronon. They'r so great together.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 19 . 1/29/2007
*aw*

that was so cute! kinda sad tho, her thinking about the other ronon thinking about the other her (if that made any sense at all lol)

and I posted the spanky thing, so if you want to look (nudge, nudge) I think you'll like it!

we should totally send in some of our 'fics, I think they'd hire us on the spot ;)

keep it up!
Stargatecrazy chapter 19 . 1/29/2007
I like soggy cereal! I just ate so slow that the milk ended up turning it soggy (I take ages to eat breakfast because I'm normally too tired! lol) but now I like it soggy (except for when I have it as supper on an evening sometimes, then I don't like it soggy! *shakes head at own strangeness* Not that you care about how I eat my cereal! *grin*

The funeral next chapter...I'm gonna cry aren't I? Oh well...

Update soon!

SGC

*Save the soul of Atlantis-Save Elizabeth*

FORGIVE TPTB-but only after they've been taken out and shot!
Steph7085 chapter 19 . 1/29/2007
I really like this chapter and how you have described John and Teyla's emotional struggle. Do I sense some John Teyla friendship coming up? Oh and maybe some Elizabeth Ronon as well *looks hopeful and prepares to beg*.I love friendships *grin*.

As always great Sparky *giggles and squees*...THEY LOVE EACH OTHER *squees more*...ok so I know that they did before but *shrugs*...they keep saying it! *spins around on chair smiling happily* I'm probably going to act like a nut everytime I see it writen now, lol.

Cant wait for more...I'm guessing its going to be emotion *grabs box of tissues in preparation*...anyway update soon please!
Anjirika chapter 19 . 1/29/2007
Oh this was great...simply great. Lots of sparky goodness- and spanky goodness too..._... update soon please cause I'm waiting with baited breath!
Wraith named Michael chapter 19 . 1/29/2007
I like this chapter. I enjoyed the Teyla/Ronon. I think John and Teyla will do a good job planing the funerals. Good chapter, Update soon.
Galxychld chapter 19 . 1/29/2007
Ooh! John and Elizabeth! :) I like that John is willing to share his confusion with Elizabeth and not feel that he always has to be the cocky, sure, devil-may-care flyboy with her. And I love that they can trust each other enough to keep telling each other how they feel. Very nice. Teyla's thought were lovely. It's such a nice relationship she is making with Ronan, how they are similar enough to understand each other and how they think, but dissimilar enough to really complement each other and make a pair that constantly lifts the other. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Galxychld chapter 18 . 1/29/2007
What can I say, I loved the conversation between Teyla and Ronan! I like that she recognizes the fragility of their positions there, and that ultimately, with all that's happened, she still needs Ronan. And I love that he knows he has to be there for her even if she seems to try and push him away. Good persistance on that guy. :)
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 18 . 1/28/2007
whee!

spanky shipping! love it, love it! you do them much justice, I wish they'd hire you as a writer for the show so they'd actually -do- some of this stuff (the shipping, not necessarily the wraith killing ronon lol)

well done, keep it up!
Izzles chapter 18 . 1/28/2007
wow. that was such an amazing chapter. really emotional and so convincing, and the imagery perfect as well! i really adore you're Teyla/Ronon writing, thanks for this beautiful scene *hugs*
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »