Reviews for Auld Lang Syne
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Awwwwww! What a great chick flick moment! Not overly sappy and with some manly bed-sharing ;) Great work!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Another fave story of yours that I have read many times before but found I never reviewed. Just loved this, it was so believable and in character, and reflected just what the boys had been through and lost, but also solidified that they still had each other and both of them clung to that. Could imagine Sammy being down on New Year's Eve, after a sh*tty hunt and painful wounds but perfect Dean tenderly patching him up and telling him it was all right to let go. And fitting that Dean let go too. Perfect ending the TV on, volume turned down and both boys falling asleep together before the New Year's fireworks had finished.

Awesome writing.
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 5/14/2009

Great

Poor Sammy though.

Aw I just LOVE Dean.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Cute! loved the fic
Rat chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I found that very sad. Great writing.
lucym chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
aw... so cute. :)

Great job, loved the togetherness and the banter.
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
AWSO SWEET
Maygin chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Omg... *tear* and then *sob*! This was beautiful! I can totally seeing New Years bringing on feelings like this. Auld Lang Syne is a favorite song of mine and it almost always makes me tear up when I hear it (shut up) So to incorporate it into your story sets the mood for it immediately! It's a new beginning and yet it's depressing because of the past we think over as well. LOVE IT! Awesome great job!
CyberSupernatural chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
AW ... ::wipes tears:: . really now!

Wanna create an AU with me?Rewiew and reply in my story
Silwyna chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
“Well, if this year is anything to go by, we’ve got nothing to look forward to in the next one.”

I love that line, it made me chuckle and feel sad at the same time. I guess Sam is right, they really don't have much to look forward to for the next year.

But Dean did a great job showing his little brother that there are always some good things to look forward to. Like spending time with his big brother and not letting the "yellow-eyed bastard" hurt them again. :)

This was a wonderful story from you again :)
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
love it!

thanks

VESPER
snfan chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Cute story! Loved it!
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
A little late to the New Year's party here, but I wanted to tell you how much I loved this touching one-shot. We'll never see this much tenderness on the show, but we know that Dean would do anything for Sammy. And I can see how Dean would try the hard line that bitching about the things they can't change doesn't solve anything. So Dean. Even if he doesn't mean it.

You really write the boys true to canon. Great job with showing just how hard this year has been for them, and how they're desperately trying to deal with it. M...Sam and Dean in bed watching the fireworks...how many of us would love to have been there with them? Thanks for sharing this little gem and a very belated Happy New Year. Until next time...
SammyJaredfan chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Loved it!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Very beautiful story. Not too corny, and believably in character. There was just enough detail to understand what was going on while balancing the emotional side as well.

Thanks!