Reviews for I'm Proud of You Son
pipinheart chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
Loved this, such a great story with John being there for Dean.
Frostpuppy chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
I ... I fucking hate you for doing this to me
'After that, there wasn't a dry eye in the room."
F-FUCK. I LOVE ALL YOUR WRITING AND I FUCKING WORSHIP YOUR SMART!DEAN FICS AS WELL, YOU MAKE HURT!DEAN REALLY INTRIGUING AND HEART WRENCHING TO READ.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I love Dean too... and this looks promising!
Static O. Sventura chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Aw, I cried shamelessly. Poor little Dean was so sweet.
ohgravitysonfire chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
i thought i'd read this but maybe just bookmarked and forgot...

was there one more story before this one? what happened to them? is it going based off canon car crash before in my time of dying?
Nothingnessa chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
hey. I really like this story, in fact it's one I keep coming back to. The multitude of grammatical and spelling errors, however, really bugs me. I know it's difficult to spellcheck your own work, but maybe you should employ a beta for this fic. I'm not a native speaker, and my english isn't perfect, but I could fix some things in this fic if you want. The fic is wonderful and it's a shame it looses so much because of simple errors. Thank you for writing it. / Josefin
Gett chapter 15 . 2/27/2010
Just found your story and had to read it all the way through. Even though you changed things from how they are in the series it is a very engaging story. Well done.
Darthnikki chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I love Dean too, and this is actually something like my third or fourth time reading this fic. I love how you have John acting like a father x well done dude :)
daleaikman chapter 15 . 8/14/2009
GREAT AWESOME and all the other words that means good. The way you always put togather now and the past is great. And I do like how you have AU for what happens after Devil's Trap.

I've read it about five times now.
necro omen13 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Forget a dry eye in the room, MY eyes were tearing up.

*sniffle*

God I love wee!chester Dean.
vicky chapter 15 . 11/20/2008
I have just read this story and I think I love your John and Dean better I hope you do a sequel and I hope you keep Bobby in it I could read this story over and over please do more
Suadela chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
My sister actually had a heart murmur when she was born. The doctors said that many babies have holes in their hearts in the early years of life but it usually closes. My sister's did not and she was so low on energy at the time she couldn't do much of anything. She had open heart surgery at age 17 and has been energetic ever since.

So, you hit it pretty close to the mark. Just sped things up a bit, but that's okay. I can accept it. Maybe it was a big heart murmur. :D

Keep writing!

-Suadela
janet1982 chapter 15 . 11/5/2008
awesome story:)
HAMUCHA chapter 15 . 6/28/2008
Wow, I must say I'm impressed. I like the story very much, especially the last episodes! Bobby protective, Dean panicking, Dean letting go, John prioritize Dean over hunting, Dean got full scholarship to MIT. Nice job!
HAMUCHA chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
(I hope I didnt make it sound like Sam and Dean's not talking was all Sam's fault. If it does sound that way it was defintelty not my intention.)

Even if you didn't, I still thinks it's all Sam's fault! It's stated clearly in Pilot that Sam hadn't answered his phone. (Yes, I hate Sam for this!)

Anywho, I can see that you've improved a lot! This fic is a good story and I intend to finish reading it, but your Wescott story shows that you've become better at writing. Congrats!