Reviews for Hermione's Tradition
Fremione-lover16 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Lol I love this,I've read it like 10 times,not back to back from course but over the last year or so. xD gosh,I love odd pairings. :p

-genia. :)
Preciossa chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Hi!

I love this fic! Youre brilliant! I need a sequel, please. I really love it!
Oblivious Procrastinator chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I wish I was in the Harry Potter world.

I wish I had gone to Hogwarts.

I wish that I had a New Year's tradition like that.

I wish I had kissed Gregory Goyle instead of Hermione Granger.

I wish I had a boyfriend...

Now don't I sound just pathetic? :3
ikmss18 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This is so sweet 3
Faith Crain chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
lol. thats cute.
anon chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Ive never read this pairing before and congrats on having the guts to write about it.

I love that you didnt portray him as such an idiot. It really made the story, more...romantic? nice? idk. but it definitely made the story.
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Short but very original.
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Great weird pairing. It's interesting and well written.
MoreThenMyself chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
That was so cute, I love that little story. You should do another Hermione, and Gregory Goyle story it is cute.
mirnayui chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I would have never thought of this pairing, but it really seems to work! Great job there and write more!
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
This was cute, but I don't see Hemione being so influenced by superstition. She's a very practical witch.
octgreenfrog chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Nice, you told me to check it out and i did.
The Almighty Cheez It chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I love how random the pairing was .. the weirdest ones are my favorites. This was a really cute plot, I've never seen it done before. I love how you made all the bad / good events match up with whether or not she got the kiss. The ending was cute .. the only criticism I have is that the story was a bit rushed. Perhaps you could rewrite it with more detail ? I loved this little ficlet and I'd love to read it again if it became longer and more detailed.

Other than that, fabulous job.

Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Cute. I bet they won the war, didn't they?
sellthelie chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Silly and there alerts! I could have read this ages ago! Oh well, lovely! It was wonderful, I'm so glad you did Greg/Hermione, they need more! ;)