Reviews for I Thought
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I really liked this story! Very well written.
RofS chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
It seems that this story is done... Is this a drabble? Because its not marked as complete. Anyway, its quite wonderful - I never would have thought it a dream until you said it was such.
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
great fic!
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Beautiful oneshot! I love your characterization of Sango.
HushedFury chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Nice story! It's relaxing and calm, and sometmes you need that to contrst to all the angst usually found in IY stories. Nice job!
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
What a great story! The blindness was a bit of a shock at first, but it's lucky that that's all that happened to her, right? ;D
The Last chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Heh. The breaks are nicely done, especially with the 'waking up somewhere strange' and then the introduction of the blindness. One thing that I didn't really care for was that the whole solution to the Naraku problem seemed rather forced. But, over all, nice. :)
crazylittlecheezer chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I really enjoyed reading this story! It was quite good and I loved the ending. You did a great job of capturing Miroku and Sango's characters! I hope to read more of your writing in the future!

Jacqui
Starzki chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Oh, thank you so much!

This was fantastic. Firstly, the story was great. Your characterization was perfect: Each character behaved exactly as I would have imagined.

Sencondly, the details you included were amazing. Specifically, the innkeeper's daughter's fat hands were wonderful to imagine. Every note of every detail rang true in this story and I appreciate your efforts to include them. Myself, I tend to be lazy when I write and skip too much detail. But you made the smallest bits of your story lively and a real treat to read closely.

Finally, I loved how you made it a bittersweet ending. I like that everything wasn't absolutely the most perfect, perfect situation ever. But I also needed a happy ending. Really, really needed one tonight. Thank you so much. I loved the story.
Orange Memories chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Very nicely written. I liked the powerful,angsty beginning and the comical interludes were fun as well. Your story covers a wide range of genres, from drama to WAFF.
Iggy - Essence of Angst chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
This was fucking awesome.

The beginning of it set the mood perfectly... the middle of it had some nice twists, and wow... talk about playing with one's mind. Congrats, WindeSprite, you actually confused me.

So the first time when Sango met the monk, it really was Miroku? The second time she met the figure... it was Naraku. Or was it Naraku both times, seeing as he could've just said those things to make her distrust the monk even more.

(And I like the angst, but then again, when do I not? :P)

Then I thought Sango was going to die. Then I thought it was all just a dream because of the whole "wake up, love".

And then, when the children were mentioned in passing, I was like, "Okay, so they've been married for awhile and..."

Then I read the part about the explanation of what had happened, and then I thought it really did happen. I'm so confused now. (And I just caught the whole "It had stopped the poison from spreading and killing her, but hadn't worked fast enough to prevent the blindness". Nice line.)

But in a good way. It means you've written a really good story. Either that, or I'm just distracted way too easily by certain "subtle" sentences that can help the reader to distinguish what really happened.

So yeah. Awesome read. I've almost forgotten how good it feels to just read and enjoy a good story (in the Inuyasha fandom) without subconsciously having to check for errors...