Reviews for Here In MY World?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
Do you still write? If you do I just want you to know that I am excitedly waiting for the next chapter. I can't wait to read about what hapens next. Aragorn is my favorite charactor in, well, everything! I love what you are doing with the story and if you still write but need someone to help come up with plot than I am the one! My email is . I would love the chance to work with a talented writer like yourself. I am 14 and live in northern colorado. If you email me I can then email you back with my ideas and if you want I have some pictures of the colorado rockies I can send you. Hope to hear from you soon- your fan
Amanmor chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
Are you ever going to finish this one?
Silverfur chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
omg i hate ross! why? because he sounds EXACTLY like an old cheating boyfriend i once had. argh! the player. i relaly hope they dont end up staying together. i really dont. anyways, iv come abck and read this story, over and over and over again. and alas! there are no other chapters! iv been hoping for more but to no avail. please could you write antoher? or at the every least write a short anouncement as to why its been so slow, or why your no longer writing. thank you.
Silverfur chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
i would quickly like to apologize for my shrewdness. your story is wonderful and compleatly your own. the chars are THE most believable iv ever strayed across, and iv spent a good four or five years filtering through fanfics.

i love how nothing is over done or understated. its all in that 'if this really did happen how would they/i/it react' sort of state of mind. i love it.

its by far one of the best iv ever read. im upset that it hasnt been updated in a very long while but i as a (short) writer understand how life can do that to you.

i hope to see another chapter or three in the future.

~Good Hunting.
Silverfur chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
you know what i just thought of? sometime in the future of this story you should have the 3 stooges and kitty have an interaction with a gun and possibly a small pathetic gang.

like i had this dream were they were walking down somewere, perhaps the store and she was explaining how they didnt have outside markets and such when all of a sudden, (mind you its sort o late at night and gimli needed food or else all hell would brake loose!) a small pathetic gang of perhaps three or four guys jump out an point a gun at kitty!

kitty tells them their not faster than a gun and to do what the men say. im not sure how it should end. perhaps police pull up or the 3 stooges do something.

and it can be in front of an old movie theatre or soemthing spooky. then after she sticks closer to them on the way home and tells them about the horrors of modern day weapondry.

this could be a short filler episode/chapter to satisfy all us crazy fans who despreatly long for another chapter.

faithfull watcher- Swifty. good hunting!
Silverfur chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
NOHH! please hurry up and write more! please! i want to know what happens- an for the record, i do not like ross.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 10 . 6/8/2009
LOL this is awesome are you going to continue it? Let me know

SE
Veritas chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
Hey, this story is amazing-just wondering, are there any other Legolas-In-Our-Dimenson stories on here?

Tassy
Veritas chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
Hey,

Wow, I have to say that I enjoy your story very much-it is a lot more realistic than the other "LOTR characters mysteriously find themselves in our world" stories. I'm a little iffy about Kitty's aunt babysitting a bunch of fictional characters, though, but I'll have to wait and watch you prove me wrong, eh?

Veritas.
Insane Malkavian chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
This is a wonderful story. :)

I'm sad it's on hiatus..
ShadowDmn chapter 10 . 9/27/2008
This story is really good and I happen to love it already, I'm wondering if you were planning on updating it soon? Anyways, its a great story and I like the plot. _
Nichelle M chapter 10 . 9/25/2008
absopositivly funny
IloveOrlando08 chapter 10 . 7/4/2008
Haha this is a great fic. And obviously well thought out and proof-read. I hope you will update soon, I see you haven't in a long time but maybe you will now?
IloveOrlando08 chapter 8 . 7/4/2008
Aah, I love this story!

And you're so right about the chain of lies.
IloveOrlando08 chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
Haha, wow. I was going to wait until I got to the end of the posted chapters to review, but I just had to review here and compliment you on both the humour in the story and the reactions of the characters to our world.

I loved the line: " It was more than obvious that they had never seen such things in their entire imaginary lives."