Reviews for Requiem's End
wishful-thinking-of-life chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Hey! this was so beautiful! it's one the best that i've read XD
yesiac chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Absolutely beautiful.

I pretty much agree with Roselight, but I loved the way you described each character, their thoughts and emotions-it's exactly how I imagine each to be. I loved this story, the romanticism, the tension and conflicting emotions between Christine and her love for each man...simply gorgeous. Kudos to you on writing, very possibly, the most in-character story I've ever read. Write more!
Truth Questor chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Wow. Wow. I'm surprised I haven't read this before. I know I've looked at your profile. Will you put up any of your R/C stories from night_myths here? You write very well. R/C forever!
Lyny Angell chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Wow. That was...beyond beautiful. I absolutely loved it. The tenderness and the love and passion in their relationship have been captured beautiful through your words. Wonderful.

Love from

Lyny Angell
Roselight Writer chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Hello there! What an enjoyable one-shot this was. Many of the nuances and phrasings you did were really lovely...A great effort overall!

Being a die-hard RC phan as well as a "veteran"-haha-of Phanfiction, I have just a couple little things to say that might make this better than it already is.

First, I think that in your effort to make this as beautiful and romantic as possible, you overdo a couple descriptions. Remember that too many adjectives can cut back on the smooth feel of the words. I've had this problem, too, so it's definitely something we all have to work on. In addition, someone once told me that the more dramatic/sensuous a scene is, the less elaborately written it should be. I've found this to be 100% true. Simple, to-the-heart writing can render an amazing, gorgeous climax. Finally, make sure you don't use too much repetition. I often find that you repeat a word or description/phrase numerous times and that becomes redundant and awkward.

Again, a very good job, and these are just a couple hints to help you improve. Keep up the good work!

-Roselight

(p.s: If you love RC oneshots, maybe you can take a look at "Freedom from Darkness"...the oneshot that I wrote. Even though I've strayed from fanfic, I'd love to get some feedback nonetheless! thx)
hikkifan89 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Reasons to love you right now.

1. No 2004 movie - entirely ALW musical!

2. Raoul and Christine shipping

3. Three words: John Cuida Phantom
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
aww!

even though i don't normally like reading Raoul/Christine phics, this was excellent. i especially loved the way you described Erik as he stepped down those stairs...*sigh*

ooh, and i liked the nice little incorporation of "Wicked" lyrics in that bit towards the end...that's one of my favorite songs in that musical.

nice work! off to go read some more...

warm regards,

dark-hearted rose
fromlightintodark06 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
thought the summary was good. I haven't really read it all so I am going to fave it so I can read it later.

good so far though
JC chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
aww, that's one of the best stories that's been posted on here for a long time! Good job!
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
OMG...this is lovely. R/C! YAY! *dances for joy*

I love your portrayal of Raoul and Christine. They're both so sympathetic and real, which is shamefully rare in phan fiction. Go you!

-Meg
AHealingRenaissance chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
O.O. *soft little "squeek!"* I can't believe I am saying this...I actually like the fop in this one...O.O.
x-forbiddenrose-x chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Well, I didn't expect the R/Cness, but this was actually quite good.