Reviews for Remnants of a Forgotten Dream
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 11 . 8/6/2008
I look forward to seeing more chapters. Good job.
leetdragon7 chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
nice fic what paring is it and plz update its rilly good
leetdragon7 chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
nice work u 2 keep up the good work
PennyArcadeFan2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
There's this thing authors do in fan fiction when their story is beloved, well written, epic and amazing and it's called update. Please, oh god please, don't let this one remain in darkness any more, it was the one that turned me on to naruto and bleach crossover fiction and one of the true examples of a well crafted story with shit loads of humor and action and suspense and the personalities were zany and perfect and hell I could just write a few pages worth of ranting but in the end, I don't want this to die.
Jordan Lives chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Please don't tell me you've abandoned this story, that would be a shameful waste of an extremely promising story.
Calen chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
I am kind of liking this so far, but those fag Cap's really need to f'off. Or Naruto and the teme need to literally just tell them to stop acting like paedo's and piss off. Next time they want to get their rocks off by hugging Naruto he should go for a kill hit, if that wont teach them to back off nothing will.
Pawz4thought chapter 11 . 7/7/2008
This is awesome!
misamiera chapter 8 . 7/5/2008
Wow, I've never seen a crossover like this before! It's an amazing story, too. Well written, well plotted, and completely believable. Great job!
JonasMarado chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
Hey are you guys going to update this story or have you abandoned it? I hope you haven't because i really like it :D
aminea88 chapter 11 . 7/2/2008
Are you ever planning on updating this story? its really awesome and i think you should but if u are not can u tell me sorry for the ...not signed review its just i already reviewed for this chapter back when i first read it so i cant review again XD
cristwelrine chapter 11 . 6/25/2008
There is only one yhing wrong with your story , it is kinda like a sandbox , you only depict people who are critical to the story flow , add some chars just to spicething up , until now all scenes included naruton toushiro ... or scenes were they barely left .show us what happening in other places in "At the same time" kind of thing ... . It has to be related to the story flow yes , i dont say random useless stuff but something to spice it up , and also i think that so much attention from the captains is kinda exagerated a bit , its mucch better if they layed low for a while until they were actually ready for that level, also the way you finally showed everyone that naruto and hitsugaya arent invulnarable at all by humiliating them in front of the captains is well done , much more options of what to do now :) . Just try to give Naruto a convincing power when the time comes , not some over-used crap . As a last comment , i know you said that they looked like kids , that doesnt say that much cause he can be a kid of 10 or 17 , so how old is Naruto here actually , and after what canon event did he die ? Except thos flaw everyting is quite agreeable and intriguing , IF you add some MISTERY to it , cause now , it doesnt stand out besides the fact that its a bleachxover , which are quite rare ... . Try and make some changes cause always depicting how unlucky they are wont get you anywhere and the speed at which the action go is kinda too slow and makes you wanna skim the text and stop at the most important parts of the chap .
loveablevampire chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
please please upload i love this story to the bottom of my heart. you need to give naruto an awesome bankai and make im super bad ass
Warrior Moon Okiro Zangetsu chapter 11 . 5/29/2008
I really LIKE this story, so far it is one of the BESt Naruto/Bleach. That i have ever read, Keep up the good work
snowecat chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I really hope you come back to this story and finish it. It's very funny. Poor Naruto and Toushiro, they've got everyone lusting after them and no chance for a break. Poor boys.
ian schools chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
what are the ages of naruto and toushiro
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »