Reviews for Remnants of a Forgotten Dream
Pawz4thought chapter 11 . 7/7/2008
This is awesome!
misamiera chapter 8 . 7/5/2008
Wow, I've never seen a crossover like this before! It's an amazing story, too. Well written, well plotted, and completely believable. Great job!
JonasMarado chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
Hey are you guys going to update this story or have you abandoned it? I hope you haven't because i really like it :D
aminea88 chapter 11 . 7/2/2008
Are you ever planning on updating this story? its really awesome and i think you should but if u are not can u tell me sorry for the ...not signed review its just i already reviewed for this chapter back when i first read it so i cant review again XD
cristwelrine chapter 11 . 6/25/2008
There is only one yhing wrong with your story , it is kinda like a sandbox , you only depict people who are critical to the story flow , add some chars just to spicething up , until now all scenes included naruton toushiro ... or scenes were they barely left .show us what happening in other places in "At the same time" kind of thing ... . It has to be related to the story flow yes , i dont say random useless stuff but something to spice it up , and also i think that so much attention from the captains is kinda exagerated a bit , its mucch better if they layed low for a while until they were actually ready for that level, also the way you finally showed everyone that naruto and hitsugaya arent invulnarable at all by humiliating them in front of the captains is well done , much more options of what to do now :) . Just try to give Naruto a convincing power when the time comes , not some over-used crap . As a last comment , i know you said that they looked like kids , that doesnt say that much cause he can be a kid of 10 or 17 , so how old is Naruto here actually , and after what canon event did he die ? Except thos flaw everyting is quite agreeable and intriguing , IF you add some MISTERY to it , cause now , it doesnt stand out besides the fact that its a bleachxover , which are quite rare ... . Try and make some changes cause always depicting how unlucky they are wont get you anywhere and the speed at which the action go is kinda too slow and makes you wanna skim the text and stop at the most important parts of the chap .
loveablevampire chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
please please upload i love this story to the bottom of my heart. you need to give naruto an awesome bankai and make im super bad ass
Warrior Moon Okiro Zangetsu chapter 11 . 5/29/2008
I really LIKE this story, so far it is one of the BESt Naruto/Bleach. That i have ever read, Keep up the good work
snowecat chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I really hope you come back to this story and finish it. It's very funny. Poor Naruto and Toushiro, they've got everyone lusting after them and no chance for a break. Poor boys.
ian schools chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
what are the ages of naruto and toushiro
ian schools chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
hey i know what Yumichika is going through i too am very envious of the eyebrows on butterflies
EDelta88 chapter 8 . 5/12/2008
lol I can't wait for kind, agreeable Ukitake to go postal on that 20th
GasunKugi chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Yay, haha looved the ideas kisuke got xD incredibly good story!
CHiKu chapter 11 . 4/6/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

I know that you don't like people telling you to Update and you like them to tell you what you did food on and what you did bad on but i think you guys are great and I hope you update more often. I know it's hard work so i'm sorry.

I would like to ask if there are going to be any apperences of any other Naruto characters or if this is going to turn into Shonen-ai or yaoi. I just started reading Bleach so I would like some Naruto characters although that story is fine as it is. :)

Please do update when you have time, and i know you guys are probably busy with things but we (Fangirls and Guys) are desparate for good stories like yours coz people like us who try to write are crap...seriously...

If you bothered to read up to this part (or if you bothered to read this at all) PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOU HAVE THE TIME! :)

Thank you!

CHiKu
Chocolate.yummy. 3 chapter 11 . 4/6/2008
So are you guys writing any more? I quite like this story so please do continue, I've noticed that you guy's haven't updated for a few months, I wondered how lond it took to write a chapter since I just started reading this, please do update though because I like this a lot...actually i'm reading it again... :3

You guys both rock!

Cya-s

BlindingDarkness EternalLight chapter 11 . 4/2/2008
PLEASE update, I have got to see what happens to these two, especially if they meet Zaraki.

Great story FFPA, keep it up!
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »