Reviews for Remnants of a Forgotten Dream
DragonClaw827 chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
Eh?! I wan moar! You updated so long ago . . . Liars. :'(
jaeriaxabielle chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
i really enjoyed this fic ;_; please don't let it be dead.

it got me so amazed how the both of you could seamlessly incorporate naruto into the world of bleach, and not just the ordinary timeline, but during the school! phase of bleach. countless times i would find myself grinning... who knew naruto and hitsugaya were very much compatible? he's like the "bastardness" of sasuke without really being an asshole/douche bag... thing. anyway. i applaud you for making these two main charas as in character as possible. i love your story very much.

with that said, being in the year 2013 (and judging by the last update which was 2011, roughly two years ago ;_;) there's only a tiny minuscule, minute amoeba-sized chance that you would update in this year (much more this month), but on the off chance that you do (and if ever there's a chance that even this single lowly review can inspire you guys, even a little!) please know that there's a fan here waiting for you guys to continue... because it's THAT awesome. more power to you guys!
wolfie teel chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
pleasee... ONEGAI! Avril-sama and Sarge-sama! UPDATE DESSU! .
falsedfaith691 chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
After reading this story for at least four hours nonstop ignoring the outside world and not eating I enjoyed so much reading chapter 1 through chapter 11 it was awesome. After I finished reading chapter 11 I was like please no authors note please no authors note and the I open chapter 12 and what do I see an authors note I was so sad to see it almost cried but I was like hopefully after all this time you both have had time to write the rest of the story and I was hopping that it would be true because if there is an update in the future I can't wait to read it.

-falsedfaith691
Guest chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Hope you upload
you dont really get any long naruhistu acutaly i only really like this one though no kisses yet :-( only hope in future chapters the story is awsome with a good plot twist cant wait
Awinarock chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I'll be honest. This was awful. Your writing is technically solid, but your characters are retarded and annoying douchebags at best. Have you read/watched Bleach at all? It's a pretty serious manga/anime and while it has it's goofy moments where the Shinigami act eccentric and a bit crazy, it doesn't happen very often. I suppose this fic isn't the worst I've ever read, especially not in the Naruto/Bleach fandom, god knows how much it's littered with, but honestly, either reboot this story or just abandon it.
blue-hart chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
i love this story and i love the brotherly love Naruto and Hitsugaya are having and if naruto get's a zanpakuto wot woad it be i cind hope it's like Hitsugaya bot instead of an ice,dragon blue fire,fox's like stark and hes Wolves bot instead of Wolves there fox's.

Wolves: In reference to the name of his Resurrección, Los Lobos, Starrk is able to summon a pack of grey wolves seemingly numbering in the hundreds. The wolves are controlled verbally by Starrk and will chase down the enemy with the intent to cling via a bite. Upon biting the enemy or getting close enough, the wolves erupt in explosions of varying size and power. They're capable of being very destructive; when one exploded, it destroyed a large area of Fake Karakura Town in a huge explosion which dwarfed the surrounding buildings. Starrk seems to be able to summon them without limit, thus overwhelming the enemy with their sheer numbers. These wolves are apparently pieces of both Starrk and Lilynette's soul that they are able to split apart and control in battle. Love Aikawa remarks that they are like flames, as they reform from any harm done to them (even if they are literally cut into pieces) to continue their attack without pause. It is also shown that the two bandoleers on Starrk's back are the source of the wolves(bot instead the sword in naruto's cass}. This ability fuses him and Lilynette even further, as the pistols disappear and she becomes a presence in his body, even allowing her to speak through him. (Unnamed)
lambtastic chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
Woo hoo! You guys are back! Can't wait to read what you've got! Please continue soon!
swordsmanwielder chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
i once read it and it was good and funny, then again i read it twice now and there no revamp of this story and it's been what, three years now and i almost considering it to be lost when you said it's far from it from the author notes
Crazed King chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
Hope you come back soon!
Your story is awesome! One thing though... Normal people even people like Naruto would be terrified to even look at a person if they keep getting hurt because of them. Seriously. So wouldn't Naruto and Toshiro be scared shitless if they see those two idiot captains by now?
Gustavius3 chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
update? this has possibility's
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Will Hinamori end up with Hitsugaya
SilverStar56 chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Awesome! when are you going to update again? I haven't seen a story that covers both Naruto and Hitsugaya! please update soon and I am rooting for you :)
TangeloTime chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Is this fic dead for real? :( I really enjoyed if that's what it is.
mikoamaya-hikari chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
I was excited when I saw this note until I realized that it was from a year and a half ago...Still, I really do hope you guys continue this story. I was thoroughly enjoying it, which surprised me. I only began reading it because I've read many of FF's works and found the link on her (?) profile and found this story. I figured, what the heck, it's FASTFORWARD, it could be really good even if the pairing is strange. And it is.
So, really hope that this gets an update soon. Great work so far. :)
Ja ne!