Reviews for Remnants of a Forgotten Dream
blue-hart chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
i love this story and i love the brotherly love Naruto and Hitsugaya are having and if naruto get's a zanpakuto wot woad it be i cind hope it's like Hitsugaya bot instead of an ice,dragon blue fire,fox's like stark and hes Wolves bot instead of Wolves there fox's.

Wolves: In reference to the name of his Resurrección, Los Lobos, Starrk is able to summon a pack of grey wolves seemingly numbering in the hundreds. The wolves are controlled verbally by Starrk and will chase down the enemy with the intent to cling via a bite. Upon biting the enemy or getting close enough, the wolves erupt in explosions of varying size and power. They're capable of being very destructive; when one exploded, it destroyed a large area of Fake Karakura Town in a huge explosion which dwarfed the surrounding buildings. Starrk seems to be able to summon them without limit, thus overwhelming the enemy with their sheer numbers. These wolves are apparently pieces of both Starrk and Lilynette's soul that they are able to split apart and control in battle. Love Aikawa remarks that they are like flames, as they reform from any harm done to them (even if they are literally cut into pieces) to continue their attack without pause. It is also shown that the two bandoleers on Starrk's back are the source of the wolves(bot instead the sword in naruto's cass}. This ability fuses him and Lilynette even further, as the pistols disappear and she becomes a presence in his body, even allowing her to speak through him. (Unnamed)
lambtastic chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
Woo hoo! You guys are back! Can't wait to read what you've got! Please continue soon!
swordsmanwielder chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
i once read it and it was good and funny, then again i read it twice now and there no revamp of this story and it's been what, three years now and i almost considering it to be lost when you said it's far from it from the author notes
Crazed King chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
Hope you come back soon!
Your story is awesome! One thing though... Normal people even people like Naruto would be terrified to even look at a person if they keep getting hurt because of them. Seriously. So wouldn't Naruto and Toshiro be scared shitless if they see those two idiot captains by now?
Gustavius3 chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
update? this has possibility's
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Will Hinamori end up with Hitsugaya
SilverStar56 chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Awesome! when are you going to update again? I haven't seen a story that covers both Naruto and Hitsugaya! please update soon and I am rooting for you :)
TangeloTime chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Is this fic dead for real? :( I really enjoyed if that's what it is.
mikoamaya-hikari chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
I was excited when I saw this note until I realized that it was from a year and a half ago...Still, I really do hope you guys continue this story. I was thoroughly enjoying it, which surprised me. I only began reading it because I've read many of FF's works and found the link on her (?) profile and found this story. I figured, what the heck, it's FASTFORWARD, it could be really good even if the pairing is strange. And it is.
So, really hope that this gets an update soon. Great work so far. :)
Ja ne!
MikoAmaya
Amyethious chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
please continue i want to finish this story its really good please.
ZidanReign chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
...What is this story? Isn't this a More Bleach Flavored Crossover with Naruto?

Why does it read like a story involving Naruto and Toshiro surrounded by effeminate Men.

Your story makes absolutely no sense to me at all with it's pace.
KandyMiraj chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Well, thank you for posting this story in the first place. This is probably the best Naruto/Bleach crossover I've read. You really get the characters right in m opinion, I think that's how they'd act. I'm glad you're not giving up on the story, I'll be waiting. Thanks doll c:
huji chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
Dont do it. It is garbage
The Masked Idiot chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
It's a good story, yea.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
I really enjoy the story and it is one of the best that I have ever read...hope you update soon though..thank you for the interesting story..please continue writing...I really appreciate it..thanks
643 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »