Reviews for Remnants of a Forgotten Dream
swordsmanwielder chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
i once read it and it was good and funny, then again i read it twice now and there no revamp of this story and it's been what, three years now and i almost considering it to be lost when you said it's far from it from the author notes
Crazed King chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
Hope you come back soon!
Your story is awesome! One thing though... Normal people even people like Naruto would be terrified to even look at a person if they keep getting hurt because of them. Seriously. So wouldn't Naruto and Toshiro be scared shitless if they see those two idiot captains by now?
Gustavius3 chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
update? this has possibility's
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Will Hinamori end up with Hitsugaya
SilverStar56 chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Awesome! when are you going to update again? I haven't seen a story that covers both Naruto and Hitsugaya! please update soon and I am rooting for you :)
TangeloTime chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Is this fic dead for real? :( I really enjoyed if that's what it is.
mikoamaya-hikari chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
I was excited when I saw this note until I realized that it was from a year and a half ago...Still, I really do hope you guys continue this story. I was thoroughly enjoying it, which surprised me. I only began reading it because I've read many of FF's works and found the link on her (?) profile and found this story. I figured, what the heck, it's FASTFORWARD, it could be really good even if the pairing is strange. And it is.
So, really hope that this gets an update soon. Great work so far. :)
Ja ne!
MikoAmaya
Amyethious chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
please continue i want to finish this story its really good please.
ZidanReign chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
...What is this story? Isn't this a More Bleach Flavored Crossover with Naruto?

Why does it read like a story involving Naruto and Toshiro surrounded by effeminate Men.

Your story makes absolutely no sense to me at all with it's pace.
KandyMiraj chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Well, thank you for posting this story in the first place. This is probably the best Naruto/Bleach crossover I've read. You really get the characters right in m opinion, I think that's how they'd act. I'm glad you're not giving up on the story, I'll be waiting. Thanks doll c:
huji chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
Dont do it. It is garbage
The Masked Idiot chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
It's a good story, yea.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
I really enjoy the story and it is one of the best that I have ever read...hope you update soon though..thank you for the interesting story..please continue writing...I really appreciate it..thanks
Syl The tWins chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
Upadate soon please!
bookdaughter chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
I really really like this story because it is realistic and extremely funny
641 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »