Reviews for Remnants of a Forgotten Dream
update? this has possibility's
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Will Hinamori end up with Hitsugaya
SilverStar56 chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Awesome! when are you going to update again? I haven't seen a story that covers both Naruto and Hitsugaya! please update soon and I am rooting for you :)
TangeloTime chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Is this fic dead for real? :( I really enjoyed if that's what it is.
mikoamaya-hikari chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
I was excited when I saw this note until I realized that it was from a year and a half ago...Still, I really do hope you guys continue this story. I was thoroughly enjoying it, which surprised me. I only began reading it because I've read many of FF's works and found the link on her (?) profile and found this story. I figured, what the heck, it's FASTFORWARD, it could be really good even if the pairing is strange. And it is.
So, really hope that this gets an update soon. Great work so far. :)
Ja ne!
MikoAmaya
Amyethious chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
please continue i want to finish this story its really good please.
ZidanReign chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
...What is this story? Isn't this a More Bleach Flavored Crossover with Naruto?

Why does it read like a story involving Naruto and Toshiro surrounded by effeminate Men.

Your story makes absolutely no sense to me at all with it's pace.
KandyMiraj chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Well, thank you for posting this story in the first place. This is probably the best Naruto/Bleach crossover I've read. You really get the characters right in m opinion, I think that's how they'd act. I'm glad you're not giving up on the story, I'll be waiting. Thanks doll c:
huji chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
Dont do it. It is garbage
The Masked Idiot chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
It's a good story, yea.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
I really enjoy the story and it is one of the best that I have ever read...hope you update soon though..thank you for the interesting story..please continue writing...I really appreciate it..thanks
Syl The tWins chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
Upadate soon please!
bookdaughter chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
I really really like this story because it is realistic and extremely funny
Kiarem chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I would like to know if this revamp is still a thing that is happening right now. will this be uploaded here? or elsewhere?

if you decided that you won't do it afterall and that this fic is now officially dead it would be pretty cool of you to tell us about it.

teasing like that and then letting the anticipation die, like right now is a pretty mean thing to do. just do a little update to tell it to us straight.
Randomkicks202 chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
Hello! Just finished reading your wonderful story. I really do love it! I am not sure if it is a HitsuNaru romantic or platonic...either way I love it. The whole academy time is dragging a little bit but that doesn't mean it isn't good, it is so funny:) I do really hope you continue in writing this, it would be a huge shame not too! Oh and by the way PA I read you little oneshot that is kinda connected to this story and I loved that as well! You don't completely butcher the characters they stay true to how how they really were created. Toushiro is a bit more outspoken but he is around naruto so that probably brings it out. The interactions between everyone are really good too. The characters have great chemistry between each other and I can really see it happening! Soooo
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »