Reviews for Remnants of a Forgotten Dream
yaoilover4 chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
'kay. I finally finished reading wath you guys had so far (in one day by the way) and... I totally fall in love with your fic! really! is totally amazing! Please up date soon, I will LOVE to read more.

Ja ne!
cody chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
love the story please hurry for the next chapter.
VegetaPrinceofDarkness chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
Just came across this story the other day, and apparently at just the right time. I really enjoy this story and can't wait for you guys to revamp it.

I wonder though, since it's been so long are you planning to implement some of the newer content from the respective story lines? That would be pretty cool, most especially on the Naruto front with some of the characters that have died that he could possibly meet in the soul society. That is of course, assuming Naruto isn't unique in ending up there.
Bard of Chaos chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
Nice jobs with the pranks I laughed alot but couldn't you guys not be so mean and leave me hanging about the revenge on crazy u and crazy k( you know what I mean it's the idiot ones)
silverXshadow chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
When you finish making the changes, could you please give an outline of what you changed? I mean no offense, you're story's great, but I'm not ready to reread the whole thing all over again just to see what's changed. Thank you.
Velocityshade chapter 12 . 6/2/2011
This story is interesting, I'd like to see more of it. ;)
1arigato chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
Please update! This story has great potential to becoming better than it already is! I subscribed!
Rasgara chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
I'm so glad you guys are continuing it. I love this story quite a bit and have reread it alot too. Can't wait.

smileys,

Rasgara
Kawaii-Gaara-Chan chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
Wow, to hear that this story isn't done...I have to say is a very pleasant surprise. I throughly enjoyed reading this before and will continue to. Looking forward to new and revised chapters.
Payce D. Elui chapter 12 . 5/27/2011

You totally just made my good day even better 3 I'm so glad to hear this hasn't been abandoned! Just when I'd given up hope...

Thank you so much! I look forward to hearing from you guys again, seriously.
Raine Rodriguez chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
Omg Yay! I was really enoying this one and then it just liked ...stopped. I look forward to reading it. And I'm happy your guy's lives have calmed down. Good luck! _
TangeloTime chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
Aww, I was really looking forward to a chapter too! And good for you! Outlining stuff is good. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. And now, I am going to reread this fic for about the 4th time. :D
spiritkiller100 chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
Incredible an author that didn't forget about their own work especially after all of this time. Now I actually have a reason to reread the story. Well onward to a new, better, and more frequently updated story.
Sirge chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
Wait what? This story isn't dead?

It's been what, four years? Longer? And you're picking it up again?

Well, I'm glad you are. I really enjoyed this story.

However...

Not to be negative, but I know many authors announce continuation, and then, never continue. I'll believe that this story is being written once again once a chapter is posted.

Until then, good luck!
swiftrabbit chapter 12 . 5/25/2011
OMGOMGOMGGGGGGGG!

::cough::

Had to get that out of my system. Anyway, glad to see that this fic still has some life in it yet! Lookin' forward to any further updates!

Later!