Reviews for Remnants of a Forgotten Dream
Zwnohyun chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you for writing such an awesome fic and bringing light into my otherwise dull day.

You have absolutely no idea how much I love you (both) and how much I'd love to see your next update!
Adevlo. D chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
OMG I'VE FINALLY FOUND THIS! I'VE BEEN SEARCHING EVERYWHERE BUT I COULD NEVER FIND IT! AND THE IRONIC THING ABOUT ALL THIS IS THAT IT'S BEEN UNDER MY NOSE ALL THIS FREAKING TIME! I READ FASTFOWARD'S FIC OF ROOMATES AND SO FORTH SO YEAH!

I read this back when and when my computer erased everything in my crap because of a stupid virus I lost this particular story! MY GOD I'M SO FREAKIN' EXCITED TO READ THIS ALL OVER AGAIN!

This story had me hooked because I think Hitsugaya and Naruto would make a really good couple, but unfortunately this is not your intent and I can understand that. I'm not going to beg for them to start fucking any time soon but I do hope you update soon. I will read this story vigourously without pause (with the exception of relieving myself that is).

This story is so freakin awesome words cannot describe how utterly amazing it is or how I'm ready to piss myself from happiness and excitement. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS!

I kind remember what it's about but I'll read every single word! I hope you can reply me with a message of some sort, just to know you two are alive and well (even though it isn't any of my business and sounds kinda creepy when I re-read it over). This is my all time favorite story and I love you both for putting your time in writing his for all of your adoring fans.

I have a question or two though...don't blame me for this, it's just I really need to know. Does this story line perhaps have any hints of Hitsugaya and Naruto inching toward a romantic relationship? I really doubt that it does, but I just wanna make sure so I don't get any hopes up in the future because that's what I've always been dying to know. Now that I have an account and everything I can send a message and actually get replies. Ha, I can finally post stories since I'm not quite that bad at writing, but not nearly as good as you two.

Sincerely,

Adevlo. D
Zaln chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
Great fic. Probably the best Nartuo/Bleach xover I've ever read. Characterization is right on point and believable. I definitely can't wait for more in the future. fav
DarkWolf300 chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
you'd think yoruichi is their mother or something because of how protective she is over naruto and continue -
Melodien chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
thanks for sharing also, i'm happy that u aren't dropping the fic, 'cause it's really good! my jaw is aching because of me laughing so much :)
HirakoA chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Great chapter! I thought the action scenes were very well written! Very descriptive. And I LOVED Urahara and Isshin! I thought Isshin was pretty much perfect, and Urahara was just as close to the real deal. I look fireweed to reading more, it's a very captivating fic!
carlos13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
god histori
yaoilover4 chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
'kay. I finally finished reading wath you guys had so far (in one day by the way) and... I totally fall in love with your fic! really! is totally amazing! Please up date soon, I will LOVE to read more.

Ja ne!
cody chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
love the story please hurry for the next chapter.
VegetaPrinceofDarkness chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
Just came across this story the other day, and apparently at just the right time. I really enjoy this story and can't wait for you guys to revamp it.

I wonder though, since it's been so long are you planning to implement some of the newer content from the respective story lines? That would be pretty cool, most especially on the Naruto front with some of the characters that have died that he could possibly meet in the soul society. That is of course, assuming Naruto isn't unique in ending up there.
Bard of Chaos chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
Nice jobs with the pranks I laughed alot but couldn't you guys not be so mean and leave me hanging about the revenge on crazy u and crazy k( you know what I mean it's the idiot ones)
silverXshadow chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
When you finish making the changes, could you please give an outline of what you changed? I mean no offense, you're story's great, but I'm not ready to reread the whole thing all over again just to see what's changed. Thank you.
Velocityshade chapter 12 . 6/2/2011
This story is interesting, I'd like to see more of it. ;)
1arigato chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
Please update! This story has great potential to becoming better than it already is! I subscribed!
Rasgara chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
I'm so glad you guys are continuing it. I love this story quite a bit and have reread it alot too. Can't wait.

smileys,