Reviews for Remnants of a Forgotten Dream
Pannymoomins chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
beautiful chapter...as expected really made me laugh *chuckles* loved the eye brow comments, i no i asked lots b4 but just one more question...will ne1 else from naruto world appear or is it purely naruto in bleach? please please let me no! im really curious!

cant wait til next monday(well i can-i have a timed essay :S)
Tsukiyomi the Kami chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Nanao kind-of reminded me of Hermione Granger, from Harry Potter, but that's okay. I guess every story needs one of those.

I, too, am beginning to think all taichou are crazy after reading this story. Seriously, Ukitake and Shunsui really do act like that in canon- it's scary.
Apolaki chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Aw... that was FUNNY! Ah... what else do i have to say about this story that i haven't said already? it's well written and well thought out... hehe, kinda reminds me of my Captain-days... i was pretty insane too... though i didn't hold my team's money... LOL!

neweiz, you should write more. I can't give much of a review coz i've said all i can during the first chapter... I just watched 'an inconvenient truth' by al gore..and well...yeah. I need to sleep. I have college assessment exams coming up. LOL

~Chonki
obsessivesyndrome chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Gah! I love it! Yay, Naruto and Bleach crossover!

This stuff is great! More, more! -rabid look-
Truth Is What You Make Of It chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
this is really funny

but why is yumichika a teacher
FrayFray chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Another amazing chapter! Good work, I loved it ! :D And the jokes really crack me up XD I can't wait to read more!

TeodoraKagome
mademoisele chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
haha, I liked it.

I'm so glad that Naruto and Hitsugaya kicked ass. D
Mercsenary chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Cool... I like this. Please dont give up on this story!
Pannymoomins chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
Loved this chapter as well! Got some questions tho, if naruto doesnt have scars nemore then that means kyubbi was taken-will we find out what happened? Can naruto still do jutsus?(sp?) cos if so that would be really kool! hehe i just want to see toushiro's face if he does kage bunshin! *sniggers* also will he try and go back to his world? or if he goes to earth will it be 'our' earth? what will happen to all of naruto's friends?

lots of questions i no but im lovinh this idea and really want to know whats gonna happen next! cant wait for the next update! *hugs ff and pa*
Pampan chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Wicked fighting scenes X3
Apolaki chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Yeah... that was excellently written! And the length was just right! I have to admit, I admire the fight scenes...such detail! I could practically see it in my head being played out like a theatrical play. Yes, it's quite a fascinating reading experience... I'd like to see more from the two of you. You should know that your skills together mesh into one creative story... I can see the improvements really well.

Keep up the good work!

~Chonki
dejectedshock chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
I love your story! My two favorite animes all rolled into one! I liked how you made them fight but how were they damaging them? I thought captains had such high normal spirit pressure that unless you focused a high amount of spirit into the weapon in wouldn't even faze them? Or is it only Zaraki Kenpachi that does that? I don't know, i'm confused but heh, its your fic and if thats how you write it then thats how you write it. Definitely keep updating , If i had an account on here I would so put this on my favorites! As it is it is already in my bookmarks so LATER!
I Don't Write Anymore chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
I love this! And this fic is the first crossover I've read...and I seriously can't wait till you update!

It's interesting seeing Toushiro and Naruto compete with each other...very interesting. I looking forward to your further chapters!

-I'm going to be a faithful R&R'er!

-Whitney
selenia chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
This is an original concept... and I have such high hopes for this story!

Excellent writing... I can't tell one author from the other.. _
Valkarious chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Keep up the good work ! can't wait for the next chapter :D! update soon
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »