Reviews for Remnants of a Forgotten Dream
FrayFray chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Another amazing chapter! Good work, I loved it ! :D And the jokes really crack me up XD I can't wait to read more!

TeodoraKagome
mademoisele chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
haha, I liked it.

I'm so glad that Naruto and Hitsugaya kicked ass. D
Mercsenary chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Cool... I like this. Please dont give up on this story!
Pannymoomins chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
Loved this chapter as well! Got some questions tho, if naruto doesnt have scars nemore then that means kyubbi was taken-will we find out what happened? Can naruto still do jutsus?(sp?) cos if so that would be really kool! hehe i just want to see toushiro's face if he does kage bunshin! *sniggers* also will he try and go back to his world? or if he goes to earth will it be 'our' earth? what will happen to all of naruto's friends?

lots of questions i no but im lovinh this idea and really want to know whats gonna happen next! cant wait for the next update! *hugs ff and pa*
Pampan chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Wicked fighting scenes X3
Apolaki chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Yeah... that was excellently written! And the length was just right! I have to admit, I admire the fight scenes...such detail! I could practically see it in my head being played out like a theatrical play. Yes, it's quite a fascinating reading experience... I'd like to see more from the two of you. You should know that your skills together mesh into one creative story... I can see the improvements really well.

Keep up the good work!

~Chonki
dejectedshock chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
I love your story! My two favorite animes all rolled into one! I liked how you made them fight but how were they damaging them? I thought captains had such high normal spirit pressure that unless you focused a high amount of spirit into the weapon in wouldn't even faze them? Or is it only Zaraki Kenpachi that does that? I don't know, i'm confused but heh, its your fic and if thats how you write it then thats how you write it. Definitely keep updating , If i had an account on here I would so put this on my favorites! As it is it is already in my bookmarks so LATER!
I Don't Write Anymore chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
I love this! And this fic is the first crossover I've read...and I seriously can't wait till you update!

It's interesting seeing Toushiro and Naruto compete with each other...very interesting. I looking forward to your further chapters!

-I'm going to be a faithful R&R'er!

-Whitney
selenia chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
This is an original concept... and I have such high hopes for this story!

Excellent writing... I can't tell one author from the other.. _
Valkarious chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Keep up the good work ! can't wait for the next chapter :D! update soon
firareth5 chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
very good chapter, i love the interaction between the 4. update soon!
Biolightning chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
(JAW DROPS)...(STILL OPEN) I really REALLY loved this fic! It was completely wonderful from plot to the way the characters would act in the situations! But due to my bad bad mind i really have to ask a few questions... 1st- is this a AU for bleach?(I ask because im not that up to date on Bleach but know all the characters and such) 2nd question- any pairings...(again i ask this because of the magnificient way you use suggestive reasoning)... Anywho to sum up if you just skipped to the end- Great fic!

~Yours truly

Biolightning
lazyxhime chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
This is my first NarutoBleach xovr that I have read, and I'm glad I decided to read it. At first, I had to refresh my memory of the Bleach characters' names by researching (except Hitsugaya Toshirou, I'd never forget him (sighs dreamingly)). There's just too many characters for me to remember. XP Rukia's b-day is coming up, on the 14th. I look forward to reading more!

~~Lazy-Hime~~
Bluefox-chan chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
clears throat

Wai!

soo cute!

okies sorry

i usually dont get into crossover fics but since Sarge is a co-writer i had to check it out, i love it so far!

i cant wait to see whats going to happen!

im adding this to author and story alert!

Ja!

Foxy
theGreyPebble chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
ooh nice... but make naruto stronger than toushirou!

well technically he is... if you think about how fast he progressed but stil.

i like.