Reviews for Remnants of a Forgotten Dream
theGreyPebble chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
omgah... then kyuubi's gone?

i like crossovers that are written well.

who would win? shinigami or ninja?

but you can't forget that the higher ranked shinigami from older families are all trained in some form of combat, and some of them definitely would not lose to your average jounin. (like soi fong or yoruichi)...

who would be stronger? ichigo or naruto? (raw power wise...)

andnadandandandandnad is there yaoi..? *hopeful* ish.

dont mind if there aren't any pairings though..
HarbingerLady chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
I like it
GimmeTehMudkipz chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Another detail I missed in my review - in each of the four cardinal directions, there are only 80 districts. Thus, not only do Toshiro and Momo hail from the most idyllic corner of Rukongai, an 87th district doesn't exist.

Sorry for sounding harsh, but botching canon and facts is the cardinal sin of fanfiction. Imagine how a professional researcher who forgets basic physics in a scientific journal is treated.
GimmeTehMudkipz chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
It's funny, sure, and the writing style is solid...but you're making lots of goofs with the Bleach canon.

First, Toshiro and Momo grew up in the first district of West Rukongai, IIRC. The first is the most orderly of all of them - moreover, Momo went to the Shinigami Academy first, then Toshiro followed sometime thereafter (he once told her "and don't come back, stupid bed-wetter).

Second, that's Kurosaki with one "i".

Third, stick with the Japanese for his nickname (shiro-chan). The English books translated it as "Snowy" (no suffix), if you must.

Fourth, if Naruto still retains Kyuubi within his soul, then anyone worth their salt would sense how incredibly powerful he was, and would likely have made some mention of it.
Nawaki no Shinobi chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
So...Ive read both chapters. I still don't get it. Naruto loses his powers? Wait...u gonna replace Rukia with Naruto? As in he loses his powers helping Ichigo? If thats the case then I dont really want to read this anymore...too sad. Or maybe dieing and getting reborn as Ichigo...oh...thats a better one.
Truth Is What You Make Of It chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
great fic

naruto will eventually get over the clumsiness when he gets acclimated right

will narutos zanpakato have anything to do with kyuubi or will it have to do with wing being his element

updates every monday awesome

like i said before great fic and keep up the good work
FrayFray chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
This is going to turn out great, I can just feel it! I loved every part you've written until now and I can't wait for more. Good luck on your writing!

TeodoraKagome
UnknownShinobi chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Wow... That was intense! Poor Naruto and Toushiro... What a - um... - odd start to the beginning of school for them!
Shaay chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Another great chapter. I really can't wait to see what happens next.
A Fortunate Gander chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Sugoi! Sugoi Sugoi! That was a very amazing chapter, especially the fighting scene. And with Urahara and Isshin, love it alot. Very funny. Cant wait for the next chapter.

~Kage
mscs3 chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Ga! I love it! Greatly looking forward to the rest of this story! Me
danilion chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
oh my gosh, that was so FUN! I repeat, that was so absolutely FUN to read! XD

Although I must say, I'm surprised Naruto didn't up and have a blade to Isshin's throat from the back via bunshin, since he had the 'fire jutsu' as a reminder (incase he forgot all about ninjutsu).

Those 4 characters are SO cute together, I can't wait for the next chapter! ) Loved the interaction!
Kaze chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
That was so cool. O_O I loved the fighting scenes! You also captured Naruto's determination and stubbornness really well. Two draws with captains on their first day? Naru and Toushiro are really amazing! Can't wait for the next update!
Tsukiyomi the Kami chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
This was funny- funny, but good. Far better than any other Naruto/Bleach crossovers I've seen recently, at least.
Dreams of Silence chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Awesome! I'm loving this story already! Please try to update really soon!
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 Next »