Reviews for Remnants of a Forgotten Dream
FrayFray chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
This is going to turn out great, I can just feel it! I loved every part you've written until now and I can't wait for more. Good luck on your writing!

TeodoraKagome
UnknownShinobi chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Wow... That was intense! Poor Naruto and Toushiro... What a - um... - odd start to the beginning of school for them!
Shaay chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Another great chapter. I really can't wait to see what happens next.
A Fortunate Gander chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Sugoi! Sugoi Sugoi! That was a very amazing chapter, especially the fighting scene. And with Urahara and Isshin, love it alot. Very funny. Cant wait for the next chapter.

~Kage
mscs3 chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Ga! I love it! Greatly looking forward to the rest of this story! Me
danilion chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
oh my gosh, that was so FUN! I repeat, that was so absolutely FUN to read! XD

Although I must say, I'm surprised Naruto didn't up and have a blade to Isshin's throat from the back via bunshin, since he had the 'fire jutsu' as a reminder (incase he forgot all about ninjutsu).

Those 4 characters are SO cute together, I can't wait for the next chapter! ) Loved the interaction!
Kaze chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
That was so cool. O_O I loved the fighting scenes! You also captured Naruto's determination and stubbornness really well. Two draws with captains on their first day? Naru and Toushiro are really amazing! Can't wait for the next update!
Tsukiyomi the Kami chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
This was funny- funny, but good. Far better than any other Naruto/Bleach crossovers I've seen recently, at least.
Dreams of Silence chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Awesome! I'm loving this story already! Please try to update really soon!
mademoisele chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
This seems like it'll be really good.

Are other Naruto characters going to die and somehow meet them in Soul Society? I hope Ichigo meets Naruto SOMEWHERE in the story. But even if they don't, this is good.

If I could draw with my mind, I would totally draw you a Naruto Shinigami. Sadly, I can't... I might try one day when I have time though. )
BellaTicia chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I read the perview on Fastfoward's page and I thought I just had to review on the jioned page to. Love it continue hugges kisses
I-Have-An-Anime-Addiction chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
very sweet story more please!
Shaay chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I reviewed on FastForward's account but just had to review again here. Again I must say I really love this. I didn't read the ending author's note properly (or the top heading for that matter *face palm* _
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43