Reviews for Remnants of a Forgotten Dream
Biolightning chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
(JAW DROPS)...(STILL OPEN) I really REALLY loved this fic! It was completely wonderful from plot to the way the characters would act in the situations! But due to my bad bad mind i really have to ask a few questions... 1st- is this a AU for bleach?(I ask because im not that up to date on Bleach but know all the characters and such) 2nd question- any pairings...(again i ask this because of the magnificient way you use suggestive reasoning)... Anywho to sum up if you just skipped to the end- Great fic!

~Yours truly

Biolightning
lazyxhime chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
This is my first NarutoBleach xovr that I have read, and I'm glad I decided to read it. At first, I had to refresh my memory of the Bleach characters' names by researching (except Hitsugaya Toshirou, I'd never forget him (sighs dreamingly)). There's just too many characters for me to remember. XP Rukia's b-day is coming up, on the 14th. I look forward to reading more!

~~Lazy-Hime~~
Bluefox-chan chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
clears throat

Wai!

soo cute!

okies sorry

i usually dont get into crossover fics but since Sarge is a co-writer i had to check it out, i love it so far!

i cant wait to see whats going to happen!

im adding this to author and story alert!

Ja!

Foxy
theGreyPebble chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
ooh nice... but make naruto stronger than toushirou!

well technically he is... if you think about how fast he progressed but stil.

i like.

can't wait for update.

so then.

update soon..?
theGreyPebble chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
omgah... then kyuubi's gone?

i like crossovers that are written well.

who would win? shinigami or ninja?

but you can't forget that the higher ranked shinigami from older families are all trained in some form of combat, and some of them definitely would not lose to your average jounin. (like soi fong or yoruichi)...

who would be stronger? ichigo or naruto? (raw power wise...)

andnadandandandandnad is there yaoi..? *hopeful* ish.

dont mind if there aren't any pairings though..
HarbingerLady chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
I like it
GimmeTehMudkipz chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Another detail I missed in my review - in each of the four cardinal directions, there are only 80 districts. Thus, not only do Toshiro and Momo hail from the most idyllic corner of Rukongai, an 87th district doesn't exist.

Sorry for sounding harsh, but botching canon and facts is the cardinal sin of fanfiction. Imagine how a professional researcher who forgets basic physics in a scientific journal is treated.
GimmeTehMudkipz chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
It's funny, sure, and the writing style is solid...but you're making lots of goofs with the Bleach canon.

First, Toshiro and Momo grew up in the first district of West Rukongai, IIRC. The first is the most orderly of all of them - moreover, Momo went to the Shinigami Academy first, then Toshiro followed sometime thereafter (he once told her "and don't come back, stupid bed-wetter).

Second, that's Kurosaki with one "i".

Third, stick with the Japanese for his nickname (shiro-chan). The English books translated it as "Snowy" (no suffix), if you must.

Fourth, if Naruto still retains Kyuubi within his soul, then anyone worth their salt would sense how incredibly powerful he was, and would likely have made some mention of it.
Nawaki no Shinobi chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
So...Ive read both chapters. I still don't get it. Naruto loses his powers? Wait...u gonna replace Rukia with Naruto? As in he loses his powers helping Ichigo? If thats the case then I dont really want to read this anymore...too sad. Or maybe dieing and getting reborn as Ichigo...oh...thats a better one.
Truth Is What You Make Of It chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
great fic

naruto will eventually get over the clumsiness when he gets acclimated right

will narutos zanpakato have anything to do with kyuubi or will it have to do with wing being his element

updates every monday awesome

like i said before great fic and keep up the good work
FrayFray chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
This is going to turn out great, I can just feel it! I loved every part you've written until now and I can't wait for more. Good luck on your writing!

TeodoraKagome
UnknownShinobi chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Wow... That was intense! Poor Naruto and Toushiro... What a - um... - odd start to the beginning of school for them!
Shaay chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Another great chapter. I really can't wait to see what happens next.
A Fortunate Gander chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Sugoi! Sugoi Sugoi! That was a very amazing chapter, especially the fighting scene. And with Urahara and Isshin, love it alot. Very funny. Cant wait for the next chapter.

~Kage