Reviews for She'll Be the One
Titanic-fanatic chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Aw this was adorable and so huffy like Snape, I really enjoyed your take on writing, with Severus' opinion of the whole thing. Brilliant!
Mavennica chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I could be happy with Professor Snape. ;)
officialhermitsunited chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
It's so sweet and adorable!

(Or at least as adorable as Severus can get lol)
yay chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
My question; why on earth was she in his room?
angelwingz21 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Perfect one-shot! Absolutely in love with it! I just love how Severus's clumsiness is realistic. No, overly done accidents, you know?

And ah, I nearly died on that part where Severus was rushing down the stairs so he clutched at his robes...Hahahaha! I could almost imagine him like some lady of the olden-times... Such a comical action for The Severus Snape to do!

Oh, and by the way, love your username! ;)
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Hey!

This story was so awesome. I really loved this, Severus was great and so was Hermione. I also like how everything flowed out nicely. Great story! D

Keep up the good work and don't stop writing! D
twilight2441476 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Aw! Great job! Really well written! :)
FeelingUntouched chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
The ending is the best part! :)
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Aw, that was excellent. And I loved the bits at the beginning of each section! (Severus hates stories that...) Well done!
ivyjag chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This is one of the most funniest and heartwarming stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading!
Valmarien chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Yes, I think Severus is not impressed at all. But we do so love to see him happy, even if he hates it _ That was fun. Thanks for sharing!
A Flicker chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Love this.

“If that is a compliment, I will pass it along to her the next time you decide to attack me.” Love Hermione :)

“I marginally respect her abilities." I also love Snape in denial.
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Is thoroughly enjoyed. Bravo! LOL.
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
sweet
Arciere chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Wow, Snape's abusive. ]

I loved him though, and the scene by the lake was touching. Thank you.

-Arciere