Reviews for Hey Jealousy
Myfanfix chapter 8 . 5/30
This ending needs a 2-3 chapter sequel for the dinner!
Akayuki Novak chapter 8 . 4/28
*giggle* You broke my heart several times with this fic, but in the end you fixed it and handed it back with these two to boot, so I'm happy.
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 3/18
ok, so i'll be honest. i wasn't expecting much when i found this fic; google took me to an abandoned tumblr listing some fanfic recs and this one was one of the few that really seemed to have potential. and honestly, i was p scared going into it. like, i don't know what it is about FF.N fics (I've moved entrely to AO3) but im always expecting them to suddenly end in rape or murder.

but this... didn't. this is probably, honestly, one of the best high-school AU fics I've ever read, period. the characters have obvious, understandable flaws; but what's even better than the fact that they discover their flaws and work on them, is that the narrative doesn't try to excuse them. you get why a character would do something, but it's also still very clear that the best intentions cannot absolve a character of guilt.

the plot was also masterfully handled; you could have turned it into some kind of cliche, teen-movie 'winning over the girl' kind of thing... but you didn't. you had anzu as an 'antagonist' but not a villain, you gave atemu these flashes of that dangerous competitive/possessive side he's got in the show, but you still respected the characters. they acted like real people, who were a little confused at times but trying to learn. the sheer fact that atemu didn't push yuugi into talking to him, and that yuugi rejected him a couple times, just blew my mind. like... that makes so much sense to do. it can take a while to really heal after a wound that deep, and both of them seemed to know that. and, holy shIT the last two chapters absolutely were better than i could have ever dreamed. hell, then what i myself my have written. you blew my mind with every new insight, every time cliches were explored and then shattered because fuck that shit.

im sorry this review is so long, but it just totally moved me more than i ever expected a goddamn eight year old yugioh fanfic could. this is amazing, and i will read it over and over again. thank you so much for this work, really. it is AMAZING.
lloyd-forever chapter 8 . 3/4
I loved this 3 It was worth ditching my homework for!
my fanfix chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
Oh so full if passion. You must make another chapter, or an extension of this one into to something more!
leneo chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
This was a brilliant story, i loved it! I loved the plot and characterization, it made me feel very close to the characters and like they could really live and breathe.
Avatar.NIX chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
I've got little to say except that you've done a great job with this story and I've definitely enjoyed reading it. The character and relational developments were very well timed, I feel, and the ending is quite open because life continues to go on. All in all, very nicely done and many thanks for writing and posting this! :D

P.S. Them disclaimer jokes were a cute addition as well. x3
Watanuki-sama chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
This is the cutest thing ive read in a while. I'm hoping that the "there is no coincidence only inevitability" thing was a holic reference. Because if it isn't then I didn't catch any.
TheSecretMarauder chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
This is awesome! I really loved this! I loved te way you wrote all the characters especially Ryou. Awesome job!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 8 . 9/22/2013

(References? There were references? o.O)
TexasDreamer01 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
I've been cackling like a moron this entire chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
wow...this is a very interesting story so far.
Love it!
AkumaPrincess chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I've just spent 3 hours of my time reading this wonderful fic. I love the characterization of Atemu nd Yugi. Now I'm off to bed since its 3 am.
Noremac1 chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
That was really good! It made me cry, which is weird, because I almost never cry while reading. So, nice job! Favorites list. Yup.
bostafu chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
Yaay finally together! Lol I dunno how atemu is going to keep the - won't be possesive - thing... but at least he'll try.