Reviews for Crave for Me
Luci Luz chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I now that its been a long time, but are you going to continue this story?
kitten chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
why? please update this story :D its great *_* must read more
HermioneFan28 chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
UPDATE THIS BRILLIANT STORY NOWWWWWW PLEASE!
yay chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
At this point every one of the Gryffindors (and several of the Slytherins) strangled into their respective cauldrons very loud and rude-sounding sniggers.

And the mythical interhouse unity is achieved. :) I love this whole scenario with the ph versus f
Miravisu chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
Judging by the fic listing on the author's LJ, it appears this story atm is on hiatus. But we're still keeping our fingers crossed, 'cause it's such a good story!
SpSt chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
This was coming along nicely. I hope you pick it up again in the future
villafoo chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
i see you haven't updated in a while. I just started reading your fic and wanted to let you know that i really enjoyed it. Hope you find the time to update one of these days.
mroczna88 chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Ugh... Hermione as new Lily. I hate that idea.
MookyLife chapter 9 . 8/27/2009
Lovley. Are you still updateing? I'd love to read more.
random person chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
AWSOME CHAPTER! I love the way you make Lupin describe hermione al lily! Then, she almost dies! That part had so much suspence. keep writing!
Cribellate chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
I like this story. It's very well written, and has a good plot :]

More please!
Katseng chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
This is an absolutely lovely story and I should really either be sleeping or writing that paper that's due tomorrow or studying for that test tomorrow or studying for that test the day AFTER tomorrow, but really, it's too lovely of a story to leave unfinished.

So, really, I do hope that you finish.

: )

Kat
B1990 chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
I am quite enjoying this story. Please continue with it?
HinataMorningstar chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
i really hope you update again. soon. i really like this story.
B Oots chapter 9 . 1/14/2009
I am really enjoying the story. Please update soon, so I can read, why Snape is going into Hermoine's dreams?