Reviews for In the Mirror
Randomperson259 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Wow that is seriously deep, are you into philosophy or something?
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was lovely. I like how much depth you've given to each character... especially Beast Boy. I think we all somehow knew that he isn't a TOTAL goofball. Very well written, good job!
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I love it. The way they all hate mirrors, but for different reasons.
paw prints in the sand chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
claps hands loudly

well done you what a grate story give your self a huge pat on the back and listen once more to my clapping and chearing!
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Yep, me again.

This was an interesting delve into the character's psyches... I was particularly taken with Beast Boy's... section (?) of the story.
aniuwolfe chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This is something that I haven't seen yet in the TT section of . Very creative! As always, love your writing style.

Stay amazing! D

~Aniu
Arayllin chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I really like this, you were able to capture th true essense of the Teen Titans. Very well thought out!
Choice chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I. Love. This!

I had some fun hiding the last line of each section, to see if I could figure out who the person was. I only had a bit of trouble in the beginning with Beast Boy- otherwise, I got all of them correct.

Like a mirror, this one-shot describes and projects out the titans' weaknesses and the parts that they're self-conscious of. It's a really beautiful piece that radiates a unique simplicity. Wonderfully done!

-Desinere.
IamtotallyKewlio chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Don't know about you, but I thought that mirrors were for making weird faces at.

Well written, though. :)
General Havoc chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Brilliant, simply brilliant.

I adore any story that can delve into the inner nature of the five Titans, all of whom have their own demons (litteral or otherwise) to grapple with. Introspection is always a painful process, particularly with people like the Titans, and I love how you slammed home the nature of each Titan's crosses to bear with precision and eloquence.

I loved the details you added here, that Robin sleeps without blankets (god forbid he use something that might become a hindrance), and fears losing his edge as he has no inherant powers to fall back on, that Beast Boy actually prays in the morning (I never would have thought it, but it seems entirely fitting somehow), that Cyborg has the maturity to turn his self-loathing not only into a challenge to be overcome but is also able to celebrate it as a victory over his own nature (I assume that was in fact your implication, it's certainly the impression I got).

I wish I could be this effective in these few words, and thus I'm impressed that you can. Very, very well done.
Mako-Magic chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
nice oneshot!

mako
FanaticaIVLife chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
*claps* Splendid! Very pessimistic, very dark. Very deep. I loved it.
Blueyedgirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Wow.. that was so...just wow... mann... BRAVO!(*starts clapping*) BRAVA!

mucho amor,

~JaX
Imagonna chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Amazing, 5 star quality material. My jaw was on the floor the entire time I was reading it. Seriously, top notch stuff. I pray that after years and years I maybe able to write 1/10 of what you were able to capture. Thanks for writing this, it's truly a humbling experience.