Reviews for Confessions
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
"What Tsuzuki?"

"Ummm I...love you..."

'Needless to say, Hisoka fainted.'

Ha Ha! I could totally see that happening. The ending was really cute when Hisoka said he loved Tsuzuki. Great job.
Silver Rayne22 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Nice, simple, and right to the point. It was so sweet at the end, where Hisoka mumbled to Tsuzuki that he loved him, and Tsuzuki said he loved him too. I was all "Aww..!" *Kawaii images pop into head* I can just imagine the scenes and what's going on. This is a great fan fiction.
Chrono21 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
-pounces upon- Thank you very much, HK! (My name on here has an extra O but... oh well.) You're a good friend, actually dedicating a story to me. Note to self: Make a nice fanfic and dedicate it to numbero uno Hk! Power to the spork!

Anyways, I love it, and since my Muse is off partying on New Year's, I can safely comment without being interupted. It was kinda short, but it was simple and straightforward, and made me feel really honored to have this fanfic dedicated to me. You rock, my friend! -runs off while screaming about the greatness of the fanfic-
AnimeAngelRin chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
simplicity sometimes holds a charm that makes anyone smile _ and thats where this fic shines! kudos to you, twas cute. couldve been LONGER but then again that'd defeat the purpose and itd lose its simple charm. some fics are fluffy to the point of pain (like some of mine XD!) and others are angsty to the point of tears but this was a straightforward and simple confession. yay for you!

Rin