Reviews for Without Any Barriers
Sara Blake chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Nice ideea! I hope you'll continue this- Good job so far!
Yinlai chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Looking forward to part three. If there's going to be one.
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
haha good start so far. contuine
Yinlai chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
Are you going to continue?
love-sama chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Wonderful story so far, keep writing D
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
hm... so... is that Wilson guy Slade, or am I once again missing the big picture?
Antimatterannihilation chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
just got to love multiple personality's lmao poor robin/richard. can't wait to see were this goes, please update soon.

Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Please post. :( This is the best Titans fic ever. Please don't abandon it. I would be heart broken.
kitsunechibiko chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Wow... I didn't expect an update. No offense. But I was reading the first chapter and I was like, 'Hey, I've read this before.' And I was really curious as to what you had in mind with this story. So I'm so glad you continued! Total luv! Update soon!
emeraldwolf chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
Wow, I really like this fic so far. Robin and Dick's internal struggle things are just fantastic. I love the interplay between the two personalities. I'm watching this fic now, so I hope you update soon. _ I'll see you again when you do!
Lady Jecalyn chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
i like how this story is going, not thrusting you into the middle of something. just telling a story as it might have happened without amazing coincidences occurring to speed it along. The characters are in character and you even manage to get Slade's vocal inflection perfect on some of his lines which was really cool. Keep it up!

lady jecalyn
liz chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
this is definitely the most well written sladeXrobin fic I've read to date..its very well written in general :)

i LOVE where its going and i really hope to see more!
Greenjewel chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This is a looks like a great start can't wait to see were you take the story! Good Luck!
gothlyssa chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Hey, really liking this so far, and looking forward to update. :)
four elements chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
wow, i love the way you describe everything! hope you updat ASAP!

four elements