Reviews for Gag Me with a Corncob
silverpaint chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Karen's great. I mihgt choose her for my CPV Meme...
Tanookie chapter 9 . 1/20/2008
Well, it's not part of your "current" storyline. But it's still wonderfully written! It was great to see how Karen came to stay in Mineral Town. She is the most "city" of all the girls. I love the way you portrayed Popuri.

Moving onto Threshold...
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
o exciting! i loved this story, i cant wait to read "Threshold" I'm not gonna go overboard with the review, and just say this story was fricken awesome! E god story!
Nickers Lala chapter 8 . 4/27/2007
u shulda made karen come bakk on rick's b-day rite after he blew the candles on the cake wishin karen was ther. that wulda also been a picturesque ending.
Momo-chan12 chapter 9 . 4/27/2007
kyaa!I read all of it now,and I LUV IT!(dances around)oh wow,that was just BRILLIANT!_ooh,Im so sorry I havent reviewed in forever,but Im so happy I read this story!I loved it all,and Im soo happy Karen comes back(such a sweet ending)YAY!This was beyond great,I cant get enough of it!Your stories rock and I know the others are going to be even better.
Poncho D chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
This was completely awesome! Now I will have to go back and read all of your earlier fics from this series!
embrandeis chapter 9 . 4/9/2007
Aw, it was such a great story ) I liked it very much. I read it all at once so this is the review for it all. I laughed at the goat's name x) I don't think Mary would be that snotty. But, anyway, I loved it ) You did a great job.

- Mykie
kisa-chan-2006 chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
Wah...so sad... but cute, and good. Yes, they kissed...finally, took them long enough. Anyway, I shall read threshold and review...I totally love your stories! I'm kind of sad that it's all over, but, it was a good read.

Thanks, this was worth my time to read!

~kisa-chan-2006
Morgan Lee Faye chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
yay! good ending!
like red on a rose chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
you get a hug back! I love the ending I happy that she came back. I can't wait to read Threshold I'll be looking for it.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
SQUE! I LOVED IT! Sorry I haven't reviewed since...chapter five, was it? Anyway, that was so perfect and so cute I was sad it was over. But it's not over, is it? I need to read your other stories in the series (I've just read this and Raindrops). Keep it up! I'll be reading Threshold!
Kountry101 chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
I LOVED the ending! Love it, Love it, and Love it! :)

What's the Threshold going to be about? I look forward to it!
Steras chapter 9 . 4/7/2007

I loved this story. It had a great plot, and I LOVE how it ended.

I'm looking forward to your next story.
Awesome Rapidash chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
That was a sweet ending! I bit predictable but very enjoyable none the less. I really enjoyed reading the whole story and I have a better liking towards Karen after reading it. I'm definatly looking forward to reading Threshold when it comes out. Congratulations on a job well done!
Smash Genesis chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
Sorry I wasn't reviewing all the way through. I loved the still loved the entire thing!